My gorilla is at 112 days. Its been under 12/12 lighting for 2 months and its barely showing flowers at all.

View attachment 1676737

It was supposed to be an auto, but it didn't auto. I flipped the lights 2 months ago, and since then its shown pistils like this, but thats it. It won't actually start flowering. Its looked like this for weeks now.

View attachment 1676738

It has now grown taller than the tallest I can set the light to.

I've cut its nitrogen as far back as I can without it yellowing.

I think it just has something fucked up genetically. I was able to force it to flower like it has, but the flowers haven't gotten any bigger.

If I go back 5 weeks and look at photos, the "flowers" look the same, just the little white pistils.
(its in the back right)

View attachment 1676739

I really hate to do this, but I'm about to just throw it away. Feed it to my worm farm.

I can't support it getting any bigger. Its not flowering like it should.

I think I just lost the dice roll, here

I had a similar issue with a Bruce Banner. I ended up having to go down to 10 on /14 off to get her to actually flower. Doing great now on day 98.

Would have been hillarious if it was a white ford hurst
Good day n Happy Friday to everyone! Definitely looking forward to having a couple of days off from working at the machine shop.
Take a break from working at the shop just so we can go home and work around the house. Enjoy the time off.

They want to start me on blood thinners but they are waiting cuz first i needed the ERCP n now i might need a surgery to relieve the pressure on my spinal cord while they figure out what to do with the bones. How was your morning?

:bighug:. Oooh I'd say my day is a lot better than yours today....:pighug:... but it does Sound as if they are getting somewhere with you now.

Me and hubby dragged the cannabis pots back onto the patio today... now the visitors have left....

I was kinda thinking about leaving them where they were to slow down the maturity... but I noticed the weeds in the garden going down to powdery mildew... so I shifted them....:pass:

@Sawney_bean Small Lecter in a solo cup is about ready to come down. Her mean green sister is in a 1 gal and still has a few weeks to go. I honestly don't know what the little bush in the front is. I lost track when I just started throwing beans around because I got frustrated that nothing was germing. she's a fuzzy little beast though.

20240412_071728.jpg
20240412_071703.jpg
20240412_071716.jpg

Back