#HighNoon @DDubs ...?..... :bighug: .. mention a canna break... and everyone turns up........:biggrin:
Workie, Workie but first....

But now Im on the tail end of the day. It was a good one with hopefully many more to come.

feel-that-its-friday.gif

Where do you guys get your ISO? I'm getting sick of buying the quarts at walmart, I go through it pretty quick. I was thinking about checking like a beauty supply shop maybe?
I buy gallon jugs at a ranch supply store. They sell it for treating horses hooves, etc. I pay about 20 bucks for a gallon of 99% iso. I use Peavy Mart up here.

Not trying to make anyone jealous but they sent me home from my 6-month checkup with one of these new style colonoscopy tests. Just drop, stir and mail it off. Wasn't a fan of those old style tests, that air makes me sound like a bull elephant sending out mating calls.

This educational moment brought to you by, getting old sucks, but it sure beats the alternative.

View attachment 1676859
I would have paid a lot to make elephant calls. I was plugged up, could not get rid of the gas, and was in so much pain that they carted me off for tests to make sure they hadn't punctured my gut. The surgeon said it was a "difficult one". That made me feel much better.
And it can be re-used multiple times before it's too gross.
Uh, does that mean I gotta stop using my black stuff? :rofl: :rofl:

This is a different article than the one I quoted from earlier but very informative for you stubborn old folks.

Now who says I'm stubborn. OTOH, I have heard that before. Might have been the dearest. :crying: :crying:

Give it a look if you would!

Hash on my mind.
And in it.

Could you, in theory, make afghan style hash using a rosin press?

Not to squish rosin out but to heat and knead tricomes to mimik the manual process used in those regions.

Hash on my mind.
And in it.

Could you, in theory, make afghan style hash using a rosin press?

Not to squish rosin out but to heat and knead tricomes to mimik the manual process used in those regions.
You sure can. The rectangle prepresses are great for it. Use parchment. 100 degrees until you see the skin how you like it :bong: Gotta be sift

Last edited:
Back