Live Stoners Live Stoner Chat - Apr-Jun '23

Status
Not open for further replies.
anytime! i tagged you in some stuff earlier but i think we got it sorted out so when you see it no rush to respond lol

Cheers @Hotfire ......I'll have a Look for them...later..... :headbang: ...I Think we are on for a beach breakfast............:biggrin:

Torches up ;)
image.jpg

How you deal with your leg hair is up to you............................................but.....................:yoinks:..................a razor is much better than a blow torch.....

For a Stoner.........:yeah:

View attachment 1601728

A few weeks ago, I realized I had been drinking out of a cup that Dude had drank a bunch of water out of a few hours earlier. Undoubtably slobbered back into it….my stoned ass just kept filling it back up until I remembered that he had drank out of it when we were in the Jeep earlier :doh: :doh: :doh: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Eeeeeyyywwww......I Bet hed been licking his balls as well....cough...cough...spit......... #ProperStoner :pighug:

Oh yeah, dude drinks outta my yeti…. I think he likes it because it’s cold. Whenever we go hiking he insists on drinking it as soon as we get back into the Jeep. I end up drinking the warm bottle of water I brought for him :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

:pighug:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back