Premium Old School Genetics
AFN Authorized Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.supersativaseedclub.com
Currently Smoking
Karel's Haze, Kees' Old School Haze, Frosty Friday, Lava Freeze
Hi everyone!

Super Sativa Seed Club released a new strain in a pack of 8 feminized seeds.

With the brand new cross of Friesland Indica (M33 for the old school growers) with Lava Cake, a new hard hitting, couch-locking and very tasty hybrid has been born. Lava Freeze is an F3 and we encountered 4 different phenotypes. Two with purple tones and two bright green ones.

Taste is on the gassy side of the spectrum and the effect is very powerful, not for your average beginner. The more experienced smokers among us will definitely appreciate this heavy effect.

Some specifics:

Friesland Indica x Lava Cake
8 Feminized Seeds
8 weeks flowering period
90% Indica – 10% Sativa

Check it out here! http://tiny.cc/LavaFreeze

lava-freeze.jpg

lava-freeze.jpg

looks great :d5:
Hi everyone!

Super Sativa Seed Club released a new strain in a pack of 8 feminized seeds.

With the brand new cross of Friesland Indica (M33 for the old school growers) with Lava Cake, a new hard hitting, couch-locking and very tasty hybrid has been born. Lava Freeze is an F3 and we encountered 4 different phenotypes. Two with purple tones and two bright green ones.

Taste is on the gassy side of the spectrum and the effect is very powerful, not for your average beginner. The more experienced smokers among us will definitely appreciate this heavy effect.

Some specifics:

Friesland Indica x Lava Cake
8 Feminized Seeds
8 weeks flowering period
90% Indica – 10% Sativa

Check it out here! http://tiny.cc/LavaFreeze

lava-freeze.jpg

lava-freeze.jpg

got a very nice package today with some excellent reading material
IMG_20190729_155122.jpg

My tracking say it will arrive by the end of the day Monday August the 12. I'm so happy everything went great. That is Canada Post do I got them no problem.

They came. I will be growing one in my 4x4 grow tent and a few in my photo tent. I'm just stoked
IMG_20190818_120907.jpg

Back