Laughing Hyena Seeds 2023 Laughing Hyena Seeds Presents some new strains

Laughing Hyena Seeds 2023
il' Stick Squirrel Tail / Thai Stick (Landrace) x Thai Ryder (World of Seeds)
Purple Domina Purple Gem (Mossy) x Black Domina (Sensi Seeds)
Strawbanana Daddy Strawbanana Cream (Karma Genetics) x Banana Daddy Autoflower Rbx2 (Ethos Genetics)
Russian Queen Early Queen (Mr Nice Seeds) x Auto White Russian (Serious Seeds)

Aw gawd....I Blame the lack of coffee Before signing in.........:biggrin:.....and I swear the Pedigree wasn't in the Link when I looked...But.....

Yeah....you have my Purple JEM in your Purple Domina cross.............:toke: ....

Aw gawd....I Blame the lack of coffee Before signing in.........:biggrin:.....and I swear the Pedigree wasn't in the Link when I looked...But.....

Yeah....you have my Purple JEM in your Purple Domina cross.............:toke: ....
Cool I've been wanting some of your work...stone dragon šŸ‰ is it called? And good day to u..

The eagle has landed! Thank you @LaughingHyenaSeeds
:thanks:
I'll get started shortly
20230621_152627.jpg

I will be dropping seeds soon I got to get me a couple bags of coco....it will be a few weeks due to my giant plants.atm need space....they will be done soon enough.....no more closet grows....putting up my 5x5 3x2 and 2x2....
20230619_195613.jpg

Cool I've been wanting some of your work...stone dragon šŸ‰ is it called? And good day to u..
Here's the purple Jem info online. Is this accurate @Mossy
Screenshot_20230621-181451.png

Lil' Stick Squirrel Tail / Thai Stick (Landrace) x Thai Ryder (World of Seeds)
Purple Domina Purple Gem (Mossy) x Black Domina (Sensi Seeds)
Strawbanana Daddy Strawbanana Cream (Karma Genetics) x Banana Daddy Autoflower Rbx2 (Ethos Genetics)
Russian Queen Early Queen (Mr Nice Seeds) x Auto White Russian (Serious Seeds)
I can't wait to see Purple Domina!
:pop:

Back