Jean-O's Jean-O's What the Fu3k and Where's My Dog - The Bedroom Gardener UK

The Bedroom Gardener UK

Dragon Abuser
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Cannabis, in all its forms.
Hello fine people,

I have been lucky enough for Jean-O to have persevered with me and brought these excellent genetics to the sunny UK. I have to thank @Jean-O for the opportunity to grow these out, especially as it cost quite a bit to get here & the hassle factor. I only hope that now I can do the business for him, and grow the absolute feck out of these.

20211208_133507.jpg

20211208_133527.jpg20211208_133531.jpg

Grow Details:

Ok, so I have been upfront with Jean-O in regards to my methods of growing. I would probably be regarded as a Micro-Grower, especially as I currently only run Solo cups. That being said I have been quite successful in regards to solos, and Jean-O wants different grow types, so I think we're all good. Sometimes it's good to see from a smaller growers POV.

Setup:

Tent: 80 x 80 x 160cm
Light: 250w HPS @ 20 Hours from seeds to finish.
Medium: Expanded clay balls
Nutes: Ionic Hydro Grow & Bloom, plus Cal Mag, Boost & Finishers if required.

To kick things off I have planted two of each type into rooting cubes today, and waiting for signs of life on these. Once they come up I'll transfer to their cups & put in my tent.

20211208_134329.jpg

Strain Details:

What The Fuck is the crossing of VooDoo x What's My Name

VooDoo S1 Auto is the resulting cross of my Black n Blue Auto Crossed to Blue Dog auto. Its lineage is Black Cream x Blue Cheese x Chemdoggin.
What's My Name S1 is the resulting self cross of a F2 phenotype of my crossing of Pineapple Express Auto x BubbleGum Auto.

Where's My Dog is Straw Dog x What's My Name

Straw Dog F1 Auto is the resulting cross of a very fruity strawberry kush auto x Blue Dog Auto.
What's My Name S1 is the resulting self cross of a F2 phenotype of my crossing of Pineapple Express Auto x BubbleGum Auto.

Ok, that's it for the moment. I'll be back in a couple of days when these girls have broken ground. Feel free to harass me.

Hello fine people,

I have been lucky enough for Jean-O to have persevered with me and brought these excellent genetics to the sunny UK. I have to thank @Jean-O for the opportunity to grow these out, especially as it cost quite a bit to get here & the hassle factor. I only hope that now I can do the business for him, and grow the absolute feck out of these.

View attachment 1395027
View attachment 1395028View attachment 1395029

Grow Details:

Ok, so I have been upfront with Jean-O in regards to my methods of growing. I would probably be regarded as a Micro-Grower, especially as I currently only run Solo cups. That being said I have been quite successful in regards to solos, and Jean-O wants different grow types, so I think we're all good. Sometimes it's good to see from a smaller growers POV.

Setup:

Tent: 80 x 80 x 160cm
Light: 250w HPS @ 20 Hours from seeds to finish.
Medium: Expanded clay balls
Nutes: Ionic Hydro Grow & Bloom, plus Cal Mag, Boost & Finishers if required.

To kick things off I have planted two of each type into rooting cubes today, and waiting for signs of life on these. Once they come up I'll transfer to their cups & put in my tent.

View attachment 1395030

Strain Details:

What The Fuck is the crossing of VooDoo x What's My Name

VooDoo S1 Auto is the resulting cross of my Black n Blue Auto Crossed to Blue Dog auto. Its lineage is Black Cream x Blue Cheese x Chemdoggin.

Where's My Dog is Straw Dog x What's My Name

Straw Dog F1 Auto is the resulting cross of a very fruity strawberry kush auto x Blue Dog Auto.

Ok, that's it for the moment. I'll be back in a couple of days when these girls have broken ground. Feel free to harass me.
Not sure if you've seen my Journaling of these so far, but the one I have in a 1gal pot is doing beautifully despite the small pot she's in! They seem to take training really well. I think they will do great in solos!

Day 1.

So I'm going to call today Day 1, even though 2 of the plants were up yesterday. That makes it easier for my feeble mind to handle. All seeds broke & up now, all looking well & seem to be formed nicely. Let the games commence.

20211214_164940.jpg
20211214_164953.jpg
20211214_165007.jpg
20211214_165011.jpg
20211214_165002.jpg

Day 8.

All plants have gotten past the first week, no real issues so far though one of the plants is getting a little crinkled in the leaf. I think the feed may be a little too hot for it, so going to drop it a little for the next week on that one & see how we go.

20211221_155036.jpg
20211221_155051.jpg

Day 8.

All plants have gotten past the first week, no real issues so far though one of the plants is getting a little crinkled in the leaf. I think the feed may be a little too hot for it, so going to drop it a little for the next week on that one & see how we go.

View attachment 1399609View attachment 1399610
Which strain is getting the Crinkle? Where's My Dog seems to be a light feeder through veg then gets a bit more hungry into flower but hasn't been super hungry as far as Ive seen but What the Fuc* has been fairly hungry and aggressive the whole way so far in my grow. She looks to still be on track with the other seedling though hopefully she will snap out of it for ya. It will be interesting to see how the WTF does in the solo cup, I have it in a 2 gallon fabric pot and I definitely wish I would have gone with the 7 gallon pot.

Which strain is getting the Crinkle? Where's My Dog seems to be a light feeder through veg then gets a bit more hungry into flower but hasn't been super hungry as far as Ive seen but What the Fuc* has been fairly hungry and aggressive the whole way so far in my grow. She looks to still be on track with the other seedling though hopefully she will snap out of it for ya. It will be interesting to see how the WTF does in the solo cup, I have it in a 2 gallon fabric pot and I definitely wish I would have gone with the 7 gallon pot.
My WMD seemed to get super hungry right at transition. I think I may have some kind of deficiency going on with mine at the moment but not sure what.

Back