Jean-O's Jean-O's Genetics Battle Royal 2023 January 8th through April 20th

I'd jump in yet i've committed to grow CBD for family this winter. Will tag along and drool on the keyboard :smoking:

He just had a awesome BOGO sale for black Friday and said he planed a G&S/battle for the coming year so I stocked up then:bighug::d5: :thumbsup::woohoo:

Oh man this looks like a blast! First battle I'll be involved with, got a few of jean os beans I've been eagerly waiting to plant. Looks like I found the perfect opportunity!

@Jean-O Are you going to do selections of who's going to complete? Or is it first come?
First come up to 15 or 20 contestants I wasn't sure what kind of interest I would get here and I am not very tech savvy on the site, I didn't want to take on more than I could handle as far as contestants. This is the first battle I am trying to put on so hopefully it goes smoothly!

I was about to soak these Jean-O's WTF and VooDoo tomorrow, but I guess I can wait 'til January 8. Is January 8 the earliest date we can soak them?
I haven't been in a battle other than the OD battle every year but I think I remember getting like a 72 hour pre soak start. Ill probably put out the Germination code about 3 days before the 8th. I selected the 8th because its my brothers birthday and Elvis's lol and went to the 20th of April for obvious reasons. I think that gives just over 100 days ish for completion.

Perfect marketing start a grow battle during a sale lol
I wish I had a marketing strategy lol. The stars just aligned on this one. I pretty much always have a sale going on of some sort. I like to hook it up! Bringing quality genetics at a decent price for the home grower is what Jean-O's Genetics is here for. :pass:

He just had a awesome BOGO sale for black Friday and said he planed a G&S/battle for the coming year so I stocked up then:bighug::d5: :thumbsup::woohoo:
I have been wanting to do a battle for quite a while now. I'm pretty stoked to finally have a bit of free time to get this up and running! It was a toss up between this regular auto battle and a solo cup battle. The solo cup will have to come next I guess!

I have been wanting to do a battle for quite a while now. I'm pretty stoked to finally have a bit of free time to get this up and running! It was a toss up between this regular auto battle and a solo cup battle. The solo cup will have to come next I guess!
well that's answer that question I was gonna ask if there was bonus prizes for solo grows :eyebrows::doh: but either way I am super stoked about this is good timing too never done a battle should be interesting:goodluck:

Back