Sweet Seeds Jackal's Sweet Seeds Photo's

Wew that's a lotta bud in there. Very nice Jackal.

Thanks A4.. Was just thinking the same thing going thru your update last night. :smokebuds:

"Ha ha ha ha ha.." touche, but mine is spread out over several plants. You could pack all mine together and would still have room in one of those plants for more!

I will be ordering a one bucket DWC after Christmas just to give it a go. Seeing yours and Mr. Jorilla's results the last few days has me convinced I am going to try it.

You'll love it I'm sure, you get to micro manage the whole grow. Hydro is great for those wanting more control. Just keep the res temps in check and don't forget the myco tea. One bucket, will turn to two and before you know it you will be full hydro...:thumbs:

Can I get those kinda results but still keep it k.I.s.s

I had some good yields with Promix with the AN, until the weight is in Promix still holds my personal best of 9.2 off one Onyx. So yes you can, but a dialed in hydro grow, will be hard to beat.

what size pot was that in

:stoneslap: my bad, that was a hydro grow. Promix record was 7.9 in a 3 gallon

Both Cream 47s have been harvested and in jars curing right now, didn't get any pics of one before harvest, but the biggest I got some shots I'll get those uploaded and some bud shots when I have more time. First sample joint was great, has some motivational affects have been cleaning everything lol and getting the next grow organized.

:peace:

Back