Is this mildew?

clean the ppm meters electrodes and see if that helps maybe..

clean the ppm meters electrodes and see if that helps maybe..
I’ve done another feed to run off today... two feeds in one day. I pushed extra solution through then to force more salts out at the bottom. I’ve done two things wrong with this grow and quickly learned what. I’ve got the ppm run off to around 530. It’s still a bit high for my liking but the ppms were sitting around 1000 yesterday. I put the run off water in a jug and mixed it with a wooden spoon and the readings have stabilised. The old water was sitting at 17c which is a bit too cold for my liking. I think I’ll just leave my light on 24hrs tonight to keep the temps up through the night. So I’ve answered my own question... f the ppms are inconsistent then just mix the run off with something and it will give a more stable reading. Thanks for all your advice guys!! :smoking:

are you not able to get a 6" to 5" reducer and keep all the 5" ducting and filter?
i run the lights at night and off during the day to help with the heat issue. that might help you

are you not able to get a 6" to 5" reducer and keep all the 5" ducting and filter?
i run the lights at night and off during the day to help with the heat issue. that might help you
Yes I can bro. I’ve been thinking about it. But using reducers will just cause more friction in the fan, less air flow, and more noise. It’s more so the price that puts me off. In the UK there is only two ac stockists. One supplier has ran out, and one supplier has the 6”. However, they charge like $200 for it... without the controller lol

Back