Grow Room Humidity issues

Reaction score
Humidity in my grow tent is 35 to 36 lights on 42 to 46 lights off I live in a dry desert state two humidifiers running still low I close my vents heat hits 80 plus quickly need some help please

Humidity in my grow tent is 35 to 36 lights on 42 to 46 lights off I live in a dry desert state two humidifiers running still low I close my vents heat hits 80 plus quickly need some help please
@hhorner68 :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:.

You need a better humidifier and/or put an evaporative cooler in the room or the house.

I use this one but I am having trouble with filters that stop wicking. I am going to add a water pump and distribution system to wet from the top right after this grow.

ScreenHunter_246 Jan. 28 22.20.jpg

If it is any consolation we all have troubles controlling humidity,
:goodluck:

I have grown many successful autos at 80 degrees, with less humidity than you have. I did buy an evaporative humidifier and I'm at 52 percent.

If you have floor space. Spare soil, & fabric pots
Then fill up pots with soil and soak them right through and keep them soggy.
Water in the soil will evaporate with the heat & should help the humidifier work better by acting as humidifiers themselves too

Back