Mephisto Genetics Hubbabubbasmelloscope + Sour Bubbly

Hubbabubba harvest shots and sum fun in the sun with the 24 C. Come join me down by the river :Sharing One:

[video=youtube;waeu4WXqbTU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waeu4WXqbTU[/video]

SJRCjXWl.jpg

VVlUKvWl.jpg

p5gXrN2l.jpg

lEdsC0Nl.jpg

:peace:

Great work dude! You got a more sativa expression of the hbss here, denoted by the more spear shaped buds and final size, and as you mention the internode spacing.

glad you liked and your harvest time seems bang on to me.
Looking forward to your verdict.

cheers mitch :)

Cheers man, I'm super excited to see what the sati dom high will be like. With the indy in the 24 C looks like I'll have some great options ahead :smoke:

Heres my HBSS, all spread out horizontal. Shes got a couple weeks to go still, maybe 3. Yours looks good darth, I think I have the same pheno you do, look forward to smoke report.

IMG_1894.jpgIMG_1895.jpg

Another HBSS, guerrilla style, this one a few weeks younger than the one above.
IMG_1917.jpg
Also a big bubbly kush feebie that apparently isnt going to auto. Probably wont finish before frost unfortunately. Started same time as HBSS above.
IMG_1919.jpg

Reactions: gbd
Another HBSS, guerrilla style, this one a few weeks younger than the one above.
View attachment 373379
Also a big bubbly kush feebie that apparently isnt going to auto. Probably wont finish before frost unfortunately. Started same time as HBSS above.
View attachment 373380

nice work tree man.
really sorry about the bubbly kush, we haven't grown those since making those seeds for freebies but I really thought all would auto!
bubbly kush is kush can stitch (that didn't fully auto but was more like a semi auto) crossed to a hbss auto male, then grown out and only the true autos were reversed and pollinated.

Its not a big deal, its a nice plant. One I grew auto'd, but was small because I tried too hard and overfertilized. So I suppose a % will auto, but not all maybe? Im no breeder so not sure how that will work. I suppose if you grew some out, outside youd get a better idea. Ive got about 6 weeks before average first frost, so maybe it will do something.... Its not a major loss, was a freebie anyway! I topped it also this past weekend, as it was getting fairly tall.

Thanks for the feedback, as it was always destined to be gifted as a freebie, it wasn't one that we designated to grow out this summer, the list was long enough already :)
but Now I won't put anymore in circulation, just incase!

Hey guys, had to chop the 24 C early. The main colas had bud rot deep in the centre, she was insanely dense and thick like a mini football. I'll post some pics of the buds that I was able to salvage in a few days. Really gutted right now. Anyways, these were a joy to grow out and take pics of since they were tucked right in my garden. I had such a close eye on them I never really saw it coming! It's been a rough season outdoors here even for my veggies.

:peace:

Reactions: gbd
Bummer to hear but a lovely grow to witness regardless of the mold! Chin up!

Ouch that sucks!! Hope there was enough left that wasn't infected:( Damn mold:no:

You impressed the shit outta me, rot or not!

Back