How am I doing? [31 days since planting]

Reaction score
20201004_114959-cleaned.jpg20201004_114846-cleaned.jpg20201004_115034-cleaned.jpg20201004_114905-cleaned.jpg
Both are Amnesia haze auto from ILGM.

It's been 31 days since planting and all I've done is feed these two (3 gallon) (1/2 gallon) girls some water. While I do have the fox farm trio nutrients, I have yet to give them any because I don't know when the proper timing is, but I will definitely feed them some Tiger bloom once I see some buds beginning to develop!

Had some mishaps with the big plant these past couple of weeks:
1) I broke off the top stem while trying to do LST, tried to tape it but ended up cutting it off. She seems to be doing great though! Minus some slight spots on random leaves...I am just assuming it's growing pains.

If you want to know my set-up, here is it:
Set Up
Grow Tent: VIVOSUN 24"x24"x48"
Light: 105w Bee-01
Fans: 1 Clip on fan / 1 USB mini fan
Inline duct fan: AC Infinity CLOUDLINE T4
Carbon Filter:
Vivosun 4 in Air filter
Seeds: Auto flower mix pack (Amnesia haze/Northern lights/Blueberry) from ILGM
Pottery: Vivosun 1 gallon Fabric pots

Other Equipment
pH Measure: Apera pH tester kit
Humidifier
Dehumidifer

P.S:
Thank you for your input and reading my post! :eyebrows:

I'm no expert... Yet... But I'm sure a few more experienced people will pop by soon... Happy growing :smoking:

View attachment 1239849View attachment 1239850View attachment 1239851View attachment 1239852
Both are Amnesia haze auto from ILGM.

It's been 31 days since planting and all I've done is feed these two (3 gallon) (1/2 gallon) girls some water. While I do have the fox farm trio nutrients, I have yet to give them any because I don't know when the proper timing is, but I will definitely feed them some Tiger bloom once I see some buds beginning to develop!

Had some mishaps with the big plant these past couple of weeks:
1) I broke off the top stem while trying to do LST, tried to tape it but ended up cutting it off. She seems to be doing great though! Minus some slight spots on random leaves...I am just assuming it's growing pains.

If you want to know my set-up, here is it:
Set Up
Grow Tent: VIVOSUN 24"x24"x48"
Light: 105w Bee-01
Fans: 1 Clip on fan / 1 USB mini fan
Inline duct fan: AC Infinity CLOUDLINE T4
Carbon Filter:
Vivosun 4 in Air filter
Seeds: Auto flower mix pack (Amnesia haze/Northern lights/Blueberry) from ILGM
Pottery: Vivosun 1 gallon Fabric pots

Other Equipment
pH Measure: Apera pH tester kit
Humidifier
Dehumidifer

P.S:
Thank you for your input and reading my post! :eyebrows:
There old enough. You start start feeding veg nutes. Look up feeding schedule for your trio and give em half strength recommended dose starting off. They're wanting nutes and need them now. What is in your pots? Soil? Soilless? Coco coir?

Stop feeding veg nutes and start feeding bloom nutes when they stop stretching (growing upwards) that means they wanna focus on making buds when they stop stretching. You got a few more weeks of veg nutes before you shud switch to flower nutes. Autoflower or photoperiod plant?

There old enough. You start start feeding veg nutes. Look up feeding schedule for your trio and give em half strength recommended dose starting off. They're wanting nutes and need them now. What is in your pots? Soil? Soilless? Coco coir?
Fox farm ocean forest.
I topped the 3 gallon off with some more at week 3 and just watered.
Should I start feeding them Veg nutes now? This was a schedule I found from another grower online:

1 week(seedling) – Ph adjusted water
2 week(start of vegetative) – Ph adjusted water
3 week(vegetative) – Ph adjusted water
4 week(pre-flowering) – 1/2 veg nutes ( grow big )
5 week(first flowers) – 1/4 bloom nutes ( tiger bloom )
6 week(flowering) – 1/2 bloom nutes. ( tiger bloom )
7 week(flowering) – 1/2 bloom nutes. ( tiger bloom )
8 week(flowering) – 1/2 bloom Nutes / then ph water on next watering ( nute wind down )
9 week(flowering & harvest) – Ph adjusted water till harvest

If auto buds needs week 10 or slightly longer .... continue same as week 9.

Stop feeding veg nutes and start feeding bloom nutes when they stop stretching (growing upwards) that means they wanna focus on making buds when they stop stretching. You got a few more weeks of veg nutes before you shud switch to flower nutes. Autoflower or photoperiod plant?

So I haven't been giving them nutes at all yet, they've been surviving in FFOF soil for the time being. I just watered them recently but sometime today or tomorrow will be the next watering. Should I give them veg nutes for now?

Fox farm ocean forest.
I topped the 3 gallon off with some more at week 3 and just watered.
Should I start feeding them Veg nutes now? This was a schedule I found from another grower online:

1 week(seedling) – Ph adjusted water
2 week(start of vegetative) – Ph adjusted water
3 week(vegetative) – Ph adjusted water
4 week(pre-flowering) – 1/2 veg nutes ( grow big )
5 week(first flowers) – 1/4 bloom nutes ( tiger bloom )
6 week(flowering) – 1/2 bloom nutes. ( tiger bloom )
7 week(flowering) – 1/2 bloom nutes. ( tiger bloom )
8 week(flowering) – 1/2 bloom Nutes / then ph water on next watering ( nute wind down )
9 week(flowering & harvest) – Ph adjusted water till harvest

If auto buds needs week 10 or slightly longer .... continue same as week 9.
Very good feeding schedule to go by! That's why I recommended half veg nutes right now. But I dont start feeding flowering nutes til they're done stretching. Usually week 6 and on I'll feed flower nutes. That's just what I do myself cuz when they're growing upwards there still needing enough nitrogen to keep her happy. But at week 6 on i cut back on the nitrogen and up the potassium and phosphorus cuz thats when they start making buds and need it. Fox farm ocean forest is hot soil to begin with. For a 3 gallon pot it might do a good if you flush the soil with just ph'd water with 1.5 gallons of water first. Then feed 1.5 gallons with half strength veg nutrients Ph adjusted between 6 and 7. Then next time they need watering you shud water with just water. Then do that 1 more time. Then feed nutes again. (Feed nutes, water, water) then repeat. Only feed nutes twice a week in soil or your soil will become too hot and lock out nutrients your plant needs. Only feed nutes twice a week in soil.

Very good feeding schedule to go by! That's why I recommended half veg nutes right now. But I dont start feeding flowering nutes til they're done stretching. Usually week 6 and on I'll feed flower nutes. That's just what I do myself cuz when they're growing upwards there still needing enough nitrogen to keep her happy. But at week 6 on i cut back on the nitrogen and up the potassium and phosphorus cuz thats when they start making buds and need it. Fox farm ocean forest is hot soil to begin with. For a 3 gallon pot it might do a good if you flush the soil with just ph'd water with 1.5 gallons of water first. Then feed 1.5 gallons with half strength veg nutrients Ph adjusted between 6 and 7. Then next time they need watering you shud water with just water. Then do that 1 more time. Then feed nutes again. (Feed nutes, water, water) then repeat. Only feed nutes twice a week in soil or your soil will become too hot and lock out nutrients your plant needs. Only feed nutes twice a week in soil.

Oooh okay.
So next feeding will be 1.5 gallon water,
After that, 1.5 gallon with 1/2 veg nutes,
After that, 1.5 gallon water x2
Repeat
till flowering.

Is this correct?

Yea. You can flush with 1.5 gallons ph'd water now. Then feed with the 1.5 gallon of half strength veg nutes right after you flush it with water so you get your nutrients in there right away and clean out some of the stuff in the soil from before. Then the next two times they need to be watered you just plain water for the next 2 times then feed again. (Feed, water, water) repeat. So you shud only be feeding nutes twice a week. The others just waterings so the soil dont get 2 hot.

Back