Seed Stockers Hope2grow Gelato 41 solo cup grow

Day 8/9 for the Gelatos..
20210430_073418.jpg
20210430_073424.jpg
20210430_073429.jpg

Growing well.. healthy and green.. no nutes so far.. if I can get them to 14 days on water only I'll start then wit AN Sensi Grow @ 0.5ml/L.

Happy weekend AFN :jointman: :headbang: :vibes:

Yeeeha. Beautiful. Do you top them or anything? Also what is the most you have scored from a solo cup and what would you say is average for one?
:cheers:
EP3

Yeeeha. Beautiful. Do you top them or anything? Also what is the most you have scored from a solo cup and what would you say is average for one?
:cheers:
EP3

Thanks m8 :d5: plan at the minute it to top both and tie them out a bit for hopefully a little bush effect.. we all love a little bush after all :cooldance::crying:
Most I've ever scored from a solo.. mmm..dont weigh them all so hard to say.. average from the ones I have weighed is around 20g though. Imo if u can get a half ounce or more out of a solo cup of soil you're goin well :thumbsup::vibes:

Looking well mate. They are about the same size as mine (also in soil). I'm hoping things really kick into gear soon.

Thanks bro.. ones got a bit stretchy but my fault.. I got the other one under the light properly on time so already know she's gonna be my comp plant.. but both healthy so far.. shouldn't be long til things get interesting :jointman: :vibes:

Back