Lighting HLG customer service is worth 5 stars, if you need them.

Reaction score
In today's world, we have all had to make a dreaded phone call to customer service for something. I'm sure I'm not the only one who expects menu after menu and automated systems, only to finally get a person who can't or won't assist you.

Rest assured, that is not the case with HLG. You literally could not have a better experience when you call them and talk to tech support. Got me back up and running on the phone, and over-night shipped parts at no cost to me to make sure things got back to normal asap. If you need anything, just call them.

5/5

In today's world, we have all had to make a dreaded phone call to customer service for something. I'm sure I'm not the only one who expects menu after menu and automated systems, only to finally get a person who can't or won't assist you.

Rest assured, that is not the case with HLG. You literally could not have a better experience when you call them and talk to tech support. Got me back up and running on the phone, and over-night shipped parts at no cost to me to make sure things got back to normal asap. If you need anything, just call them.

5/5
Thanks for the positive feedback I am sure @Les @HLG and his crew have earned it!

Back