Hecno's on going organics

Day 48 , Handled the trim job with out a problem , they are how I want them . Did have one branch break off , bloody bush turkey scratching around . I scared him and it happened while he was taking off . I'll have to fix that problem . Back right one :biggrin: :thumbsup:
View attachment 1336917View attachment 1336919View attachment 1336920View attachment 1336922
This next photo will give you a idea how close to the house , not ideal , but the best I have got for this time of year .
View attachment 1336923
If this works out I will build it as one big bed on the ground to give me more height to play with . Thanks for the rep to guys
I love that sheen organic canna gets with everything in the mix with the humic and fulvic rich media. You never see that in chemical grown canna!

Z99 good start - today - :thumbsup:
DSC_0032.JPG

Awesome thread, I'm going to have to catch up on it!
Do you know the lineage on that Z99? Is that Zamaldelica x C99? If so that sounds like a perfect Cross!

Props on the cobs also! You must be an old school sativa head. I'm looking forward to trying cobs for the first time this season. Im going to cob most of my larf instead of sifting it

Nice grows throughout this thread. I saw a banana plant in one of your photos. It was looking good as well.
Did you have the mouse problem that parts of your country had earlier? I imagine growers had mice gnawing through their tents.

@North forge she is a Zoid Fuel [ Australian strain ]
Genetics: Papua New Guinea Gold x Australian Bush Sativa x Chinese Indica
Flowering: 9-12 weeks x C99 . 'Princess' clone (Sensi Seeds Jack Herer F2) x (Jack Herer x Shiva Skunk), 'cubed' by back-crossing over 3 generations
@armanidog
No mice plague where I live , and have never had one [ Tropics ] :thumbsup:

Day 51 . or there abouts :biggrin: All girls are looking fine . I did give them some Bat Guano and seaweed , not much just a little push . The soil I am very happy with , the best batch I have made so far and sure as hell makes it easy , They are drinking 2 1/2 liters a day . Humidity 55 % Temp 24 c .
First up @The_Skunkist 2 Amnesia Kush .
DSC_0045.JPG
DSC_0046.JPG
DSC_0052.JPG
DSC_0053.JPG

Now THC B Bomb .
DSC_0042.JPG
DSC_0044.JPG
DSC_0050.JPG
DSC_0051.JPG

All together now .
DSC_0047.JPG