Heard It Here First! Anything New! Auto Thread

Been a while but i got Nice update of new autos! Highlights Auto MK Ultra and Auto Swiss Cheese:yay:
TH Seeds

Auto Mk Ultra

Heavyweight Seeds
Short & Sweet
Auto Skunky Monkey
Auto Jackpot
Auto Fruit Punch

Greenhouse Seeds
Auto Exodus Cheese

OSSC
Auto Og Kush

Nirvana
Lemon OG Haze
Auto Og Kush
Auto Swiss Cheese

00 Seedbank
Auto 00 Kush

That's nice little line up If I do say my self. Order some Auto Mk Ultra should be here any day:pass:
That oo seedbank has also got a chocolate skunk auto and a few other awesome choices to choose from .

Sorry can't remember off hand .

Mk Ultra Auto woosh ..... i was gifted some Mk Ultra Seeds by Th at the Canna Cup in Dam few yrs ago and this Plant is s instant Killer .good for thoose who want a Instant Couch Locker!!! Nirvanas Lemon Og Haze sounds cool to the rest i dont care bout much. OO should release their Caramel Kush (kosher x cream caramel) as auto that would be awesome to go with

Thanks magic definitely be checking em out .

No problem, :cheers:MK ultra is definitely the one that stands out the most to me. Can't wait to grow it.Lemon og haze looks good too. Heard some good things about Swiss cheese photo so the auto could be good also. Heavyweight seeds is a good breedercive has a couple of their strains and I liked them both wipeout express the most. Good verity of strains. Crazy Last year this time their was maybe 1-2 og autos available now their are like 10, won't be surprised if it doubles next year, still got a lot of og to make auto. :pass:

The auto MK does sound very temping, I wonder what traits of the photo have carried over??? very strong stuff, TH have also just released a photoperiod of bubblegum x MK Ultra as well. Anyone grown Nirvana auto's?

I just made seeds and I named them purple turbo tree # 3 how long do they have to dry before I can plant them first seeds that's I ever made blue dreamxgdp x fast and vast

No problem, :cheers:MK ultra is definitely the one that stands out the most to me. Can't wait to grow it.Lemon og haze looks good too. Heard some good things about Swiss cheese photo so the auto could be good also. Heavyweight seeds is a good breedercive has a couple of their strains and I liked them both wipeout express the most. Good verity of strains. Crazy Last year this time their was maybe 1-2 og autos available now their are like 10, won't be surprised if it doubles next year, still got a lot of og to make auto. :pass:
I am about to do a Nirvana Sweet Cheese auto.. It should be interesting!

Back