Status
Not open for further replies.
@hecno

IMG_20190131_192546.jpg

A bunch of tobes breeding projects are journaled here in breeding section. U are in for a treat as I’ve had my eye on his work for a while.
I've searched already for early eerdbeer and nothing came up. But either way I'll find out lol

Guys , I wont be in this round , I have plants that will be a week or 2 away from harvest and with no room to start new plants . I can't even start them outside due to rain . we have the wettest start to the wet season in 20 years , we have already had over 1.6 meters of rain and a lot more to come . I will be there for round 2 . So happy growing guys for this round , Ill be following you all . And if you don't mind 1 pic a week here would be good if you have the time . :thumbsup:

Would everyone who is in post up please. We are really going hard to make sure everyone is in and all the battles covered. I do appreciate the help. This is going to be a fun battle here!

I’m growing the Orange Assault x Bluetooth autoregs but the seeds haven’t arrived yet. Taking their time across the pond. If they come in the next day or two it probably won’t be an issue, otherwise I’m out.

just dropping in to show off a tent full of healing path for you lot.... these are fem photos, MoB (mother of berrys) up back and up front and special cross AoF/SensiStar/CBDhaze

I've really enjoyed the grow and I'm sure will.... some of the best turps I've had so far have are coming from the MoB

20190128_190231.jpg

I’m growing the Orange Assault x Bluetooth autoregs but the seeds haven’t arrived yet. Taking their time across the pond. If they come in the next day or two it probably won’t be an issue, otherwise I’m out.
As long as we are aware of what's going on it's ok. We cant control shipp, especially when this was a late start. I'm going to do my best to make it happen, except I cant deliver the beans!

As long as we are aware of what's going on it's ok. We cant control shipp, especially when this was a late start. I'm going to do my best to make it happen, except I cant deliver the beans!
Thanks Dudeski!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back