Mephisto Genetics hbss

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's very hard to tell from photographs, I'd like to give people the benefit of the doubt, but.. not everyone in the world is genuine I'm sorry to say.

But just a note to anyone really, if you buy our seeds from elsewhere, i.e. we don't personally deal with you. Please keep your packaging, it's way easier to hide than a plant should you fear anything bad happening. As it's your guarantee.

Sometimes there are problems, these are live things we are all playing with.
We can always give our best advice and support via proxy, as a company, and there are a tonne of very helpful and kind people here to help fix problems that are fixable or will help for next time around.

Also when we get the next batches of holograms printed, batches and individual packs will be numbered, and traceable. So we can identify everything, and help should we need to.

Kind regards, Mitch

It's very hard to tell from photographs, I'd like to give people the benefit of the doubt, but.. not everyone in the world is genuine I'm sorry to say.

But just a note to anyone really, if you buy our seeds from elsewhere, i.e. we don't personally deal with you. Please keep your packaging, it's way easier to hide than a plant should you fear anything bad happening. As it's your guarantee.

Sometimes there are problems, these are live things we are all playing with.
We can always give our best advice and support via proxy, as a company, and there are a tonne of very helpful and kind people here to help fix problems that are fixable or will help for next time around.

Also when we get the next batches of holograms printed, batches and individual packs will be numbered, and traceable. So we can identify everything, and help should we need to.

Kind regards, Mitch
Mitch, until reading through this thread, I hadn't given much attention to your genetics. After reading through what I can only describe as the strangest thread I've seen on AFN, I have to say the following:
You, Mitch, are one of the best ones. Several times, you proactively attempted to get to the bottom of the issue. Respect! As others have stated, try finding THAT kind of "stand by your product" resolve in the seed biz. And, to the OP, if someone wants to "make it right", perhaps you should at least be willing to communicate with them beyond a flame attack. It isn't going to resolve anything by your accusations. In fact, it will repel folks from you.
Imo, those plants look heat stressed to the max, and I dare to say they look like they are reeling from some pH swings as well. Mitch is willing to replace seeds for you. That is an honorable thing to do, methinks.

Mephistos stepped in to take care of this so let's back off.......:Sharing One:

Mitch, until reading through this thread, I hadn't given much attention to your genetics. After reading through what I can only describe as the strangest thread I've seen on AFN, I have to say the following:
You, Mitch, are one of the best ones. Several times, you proactively attempted to get to the bottom of the issue. Respect! As others have stated, try finding THAT kind of "stand by your product" resolve in the seed biz. And, to the OP, if someone wants to "make it right", perhaps you should at least be willing to communicate with them beyond a flame attack. It isn't going to resolve anything by your accusations. In fact, it will repel folks from you.
Imo, those plants look heat stressed to the max, and I dare to say they look like they are reeling from some pH swings as well. Mitch is willing to replace seeds for you. That is an honorable thing to do, methinks.

And he acknowledges heat stress in post 42 and also says they're healthy. I don't know.

And he acknowledges heat stress in post 42 and also says they're healthy. I don't know.
i acknowledge heat stress yes because they was heat stressed but every other plant is fine and flowering very well i dont think that it would be enough to stop them flowering or at least it hasn't done for any other plant in the same tent?and i dont keep packaging just cos i dont no other reason i am certainly not lying about anything i have said i quite honestly have better things to do. and to the guy who is on about me growing photos read the thread i dont believe i mentioned growing them?to mephisto as i said i dont keep the packaging for my own reasons if you have ever been to prison you would understand my paranoia but thanks for the offer of replacements i wouldn't have them anyway but thanks i know what i have in my tents and i am pretty sure that someone else will come across the same problem i have and i will be waiting very patiently so we will see. i will put pics up of some of my grows so you can see that i do know a little about growing.thank you everyone it has been a pleasure :kusht:

This guys something else!!

Look at everyones journals they truly are AMAZING genetics

This guys something else!!

Look at everyones journals they truly are AMAZING genetics
i have seen everyones diary's and i have said in this thread that thats the reason i grew them.but what i am saying is my experience is totally different the seeds i got are shit there is no other word for them i dont know if there was a mix up from seedsman or wtf happened all i know is the seeds i got are not good.jesus guys wtf do you want me to say i am not gonna come on here and say i have great plants if i dont why would i?i know it's prob not what you guys wanna hear but i'm not here to piss anyone off i am just telling you my experience with hbss. seeds are a living thing and there is a whole host of things that can happen to them.i am almost certain that someone else will come across the same thing that i have.

"Im throwing the plants out, they grew too large."
"the genetics are shit, they autoflower but get huge"
"im keeping the plants but the genetics are shit"
"I keep getting views and no answers, f--- all u guys"

Generally people on this site are more likely to ignore you than flat out call you names but you seem to have been ignorant enough to stir the pot LOL

is that how you treat your plants, dude? Cause I can tell you right there you have a problem. I've been checking out mephesto's work because I admire their work and hope to emulate many of the practices upon my relocation to spain. Good to have positive role models, haha.

anyway, makes me want to order some of these and grow them out just to post the results and make you look even more foolish but that job is done and I have no budget nor room for more plants atm so the gear will have to wait. I gotta say, the customer service displayed in this thread is admirable.

cheers, peace and good vibes folks.
hello if you would like to do a side by side grow of either dutch passion dinafem or sweet seeds in the new year you can pick any strain you like and i would gladly do that no problem at all just let me know?

Thread closed for a 24 hour cool down. Take a deep breath everyone. dank, please PM mephisto with your issues in the meantime.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back