Extraction Hash. Tips, pics and whatever.

i set my shit to 180F to 200F and press that fucker as hard as i can in parchment paper you cook with. and I get ever bit out of it after a minute or two. I been getting great returns. :bong:

You need to get some shots up mate, make us mere mortals drool.

I generally freeze all of my trim and old bud and make dry ice hash 2-3 times a year. I use a single 160 bag that probably let's through too much green, but I like it.

I hear you with that, my dry sift screen is just slightly less than that (I believe). I prefer to have a little bit of plant matter, as it gives a bit of character to the hash.

I tried it without any heat it worked just the same just compressed it in the cellophane on a cigarette packet tbh I thought it worked better

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

your crazy you need heat to get it all. all you did was push the moisture out. And plastic from your cig pack isn't strong enough for the pressure i give it.
I tried it without any heat it worked just the same just compressed it in the cellophane on a cigarette packet tbh I thought it worked better

Last edited:
your crazy you need heat to get it all. all you did was push the moisture out. And plastic from your cig pack isn't strong enough for the pressure i give it.
I beg to differ, looks the same smells the same sprinkles the same. I've tried both ways I only do small amounts maybe it wouldn't work with a large amount? But for what I'm doing at a time it's less hassle for the same result. I will do some more later and put pics on but here is a tiny bit left from my last bit with no heat
e5cb074bbd29c5b5ed0643a11406254d.jpg

Cheers mate, I will definitely smoke it all up. I used to make oil as well, BHO. But so difficult to get decent butane at a reasonable price now, no dry ice etc where I live, so hash was a good alternative for me. I still make some quiso with the final remains of my grow, but it is such a pain in the arse to smoke I'm getting a small stock of it.

No worries mate....yeh where i live in au its hard to get dry ice...totally agree...i did try the butane method but it was lighter butane not good quality and it turned out crap....oh well....

the boys use a coffee grinder to chop up the bud and im sure alot reading this will know it accumulates alot of res dust...over 2 weeks of smoking there was a q of dust...i made a chocolate cake and put all the dust in....funny thing was we also have mates that dont smoke and i made it for one of the boys bdays,we all had a bit,then we went out to the shed for an additional smoke,mate rocks up that doesn't smoke went through the front door grabbed a drink and a bit of cake walked out the back to see what we were up to...we were like fuck man your eating a cannabis cake...and its strong as fuck...should of seen the look on his face....hour later his eyes were like stop signs....anyway hope you all have a good laugh like we did...good times.:smoking:

Back