Grow Mediums Happy Tree Microbes

SHRED

"Onward through the fog!" - Oat Willie
Reaction score
Anyone use this?

I went a little overboard and bought more than I need in their going out of business sale.

I even tried to cancel the order but they didn't reply. I think just want to get rid of all remaining inventory.

Anyone know the shelf life of this stuff?

Anyone use this?

I went a little overboard and bought more than I need in their going out of business sale.

I even tried to cancel the order but they didn't reply. I think just want to get rid of all remaining inventory.

Anyone know the shelf life of this stuff?

No I have not used that one. I use Mykos, Great White Shark and Recharge for microbes. Sorry shelf life of dry products is years but wet?

To me, live microbial product sold at a going out of business sale is inherently suspect whether meets its quality control profile. Just hope that the stuff actually is what it's supposed to be, full number and quality of microbes.

If in doubt, keep in mind it should be, as some manufacturers state, OK to jointly use multiple microbial supplement products.

Last edited:
I just got the order.
June 2024 is the date it is labeled as.

4 bottles at 120 gallons of mix per bottle means I won't finish 1 bottle in time.

I should have thought this through better. I tried to cancel the order but they never responded and sent it anyway. Going out of business most likely explains that.

Live and learn.

Back