Growing Mushrooms PF-Tek Taviddude style.

I just have never grown shrooms before and don't want to mess it up. Is bulk sub growing a lot harder? Shroomery.org suggests the pf tek when first growing..
Any good links to bulk growing besides the other shroom thread on here? Or is that other thread good for a newb?

I just have never grown shrooms before and don't want to mess it up. Is bulk sub growing a lot harder? Shroomery.org suggests the pf tek when first growing..
Any good links to bulk growing besides the other shroom thread on here? Or is that other thread good for a newb?

There are a few good threads on bulk growing on shroomery, just have to find the right ones!

Evol check out this site as well http://www.mushroomvideos.com/

Last edited:
If you guys want to venture into the world of Mushroom growing I would personally stay away from the shroomery.
There's plenty of knowledge, but there is pretty much no sense of community at all. A lot of people flaming eachother, and jumping down noobies throats for asking questions.
Shroomtalk.com is a great place to learn. There are TONS of clearly written step by steps on how to grow and pull weight.
If you post a question, you'll have 5 helpful answers within a short amount of time.
People really want to help over there.

Add me as a friend(same name, I'm also a Mod), and send me a message and I can walk you through whatever you need.
Tell me what your needs are, and I can give you personalized help there with whatever you might need.
The hardest part is just formulating a plan, and getting started when there is SO much information.

Would be awesome if a we could get some people to share some Green grows over there.
I'm trying to get something going in the Cannabis section. Nothing but tumbleweeds there now.
Promise to teach you how to grow mushrooms if you share your Cannabis grow.:brow:

Headed there now!

:slap:

Thank you Taviddude for your great instructional post!!! It made me decide to try a grow or two. Just finished inoculating 8 x 1/2 pints of B+. Also have some PE for my 2nd batch later on this year.

Last edited:
Spore works & ralphsters & the Hawks eye are a really good choice too. I recently picked up some pan cyan spore syringes from spore works at quite a reasonable price. Also check out The Shroomery they have an absolute wealth of knowledge there.

Back