Grow your own in the outdoor heat,maybe Australia!!

We have had the craziest, warmest, moist winter on record. Hell, I could have run autos all winter long had I suspected. It’s going to make for a bad year of bugs, imo. If we do t get some freezes before actual spring hits.

I always have a couple of packs of this on standby, works a treat for catterpillers.
20190205_094159.jpg

Last edited:
Here is what I use when growing in soil!

IMG_20190210_115813.jpg

All from Bunnings,

Jiffy peat pellets
Debco Organic mix 25l
Pearlite x2 5l
Coco fibre for bottom of pots
GoGo Juice

Very simple but works for me!

I'm a hydro grower but every now and then I need to grow in soil

This will be for my breeding project :thumbsup:

10.5l pot for seed mother and lots of little pots for pheno hunting and selecting males

Awesome mate, thanks a bunch for sharing!!
Here is what I use when growing in soil!

View attachment 1012734
All from Bunnings,

Jiffy peat pellets
Debco Organic mix 25l
Pearlite x2 5l
Coco fibre for bottom of pots
GoGo Juice

Very simple but works for me!

I'm a hydro grower but every now and then I need to grow in soil

This will be for my breeding project :thumbsup:

10.5l pot for seed mother and lots of little pots for pheno hunting and selecting males

No worries mate, got here eventually!

Hope it helps someone just getting started, autos don't like soil with slow release ferts. Many new players get caught out there!

The debco is pretty mild, has some blood and bone and carbon in it and 25l to 10l of pearlite seems to be the right mix.

The GoGo is awesome food, I've even used it as hydro nutes!

Happy gardening all :thumbsup:

The one I use has slow release nutes, your bunnings must be a flash one. Mine only has about 3 kinds of potting mix, so I use the one with the least in it:thumbsup: It doesn't even have any organic potting mix for sale at mine:rofl:. My local mitre 10 has more stuff in it sometimes than bunnings, if better organic mix was available I would certainly advise using it though!! I just try get by with what I can get easy to avoid going into town, next time I'm going to a major town I will be stopping at a better bunnings and picking up some better mixes like the one you have listed! I have also started using a little bit of gogo juice on my younger plants and so far so good :shooty:
No worries mate, got here eventually!

Hope it helps someone just getting started, autos don't like soil with slow release ferts. Many new players get caught out there!

The debco is pretty mild, has some blood and bone and carbon in it and 25l to 10l of pearlite seems to be the right mix.

The GoGo is awesome food, I've even used it as hydro nutes!

Happy gardening all :thumbsup:

Back