Groshi grows with HLG

Compost tea and the day after the heavy defoliation
20220619_142516.jpg
20220619_142736.jpg

Sure thing buddeh
Nice chonky cone buds
Wish I had my smell and a taste for weed to describe for you fine folks.
I'll pester the wife for a nose profile.
Oh damn, that's right...your snoot powers are not fully back yet :doh:.... s'OK, your gal probably has a better nose anyway! Unless she doesn't like the aromas- :rofl:

The buzz is very mild to the body. Just Enough to let off some inflammation but not ruin my productivity for the day.
Nice cloudy heady buzz. Can be over done with the edibles and cross over into the.
I am sort of too stoned and a bit uncomfortable lol.
In other words. It is potent
This sounds nice indeed, and reminds me of Garlicane's effect's... Relaxing, not sedating, easy-going feeling social stuff- :smokeout:... but po-teeeeent!
The hash hits like a flood control sandbag, over-do it and it's stupifying...
:drool:The buds are just pukka brudda, a job well done there- :d5: ...gummy and dense!
I made some coconut oil for my uncle. He is a light weight. But a pea sized blob of that under his tongue and he has been off his opiates for a week.
So definitely has some great medicinal properties as well as checks enough boxes for pain that with a bit of work I may be able to get this strain really suitable for (some) users that need to ween off of opiates and ease some pain.
Or just get a good ol buzzzzz lol
:yay: That is excellent news Growshi, that canna' worked so well to mediate his pains and get off the op's! Not all are so lucky to get that degree of efficacy...
Have you considered getting a lab test done on this cross? I wouldn't be surprised if it had 1-3% CBD. Who knows, maybe something more exotic from the cannabinoid family :biggrin:

And as far as the light.

Pros
Light weight but also durable
All the light you need for a 2x2-3x3 and then some
A fantastic spectrum
great quality chips and driver.
Very clean build
Very user friendly. About as plug and play as it gets.

Cons (short list)
not so much a con as it is a slight criticism
The board and driver DO NEED some airflow on them to remove the heat.
Can get very warm with out.
But I also understand that if they were to spend another 2 hours wiring up a cooling system that makes the light outside of a decent price range.
Fair trade off here.

that said. Considering mounting a few pc fans on the driver to pull air directly off of it. Cheap (probably ugly) fix
Sounds solid to me mate, what I expected- :thumbsup:
The heat from these gnarly little LED's is a thing for sure, but cripes the output they generate is amazing! Some fins on the heat sink are needed for sure in some cases.... The FTG Infinity next to Diablo is 60w less I think, and that has just a solid Aluminum plate which doesn't get very hot really... But the LED's are also spaced out much wider, something I wish the Diablo had, especially considering the power it throws...

I do the similar thing Growshi, a cheapo clip fan on the pole gets good flow over them both and cycles air :smoking:
Waira, did you buy one of those limited run HLG 200's?
It was the DIY kit single board Diablo unit, which I almost didn't get! I ordered on the 4/20 sale, but they had sold out like instantly- :yoinks:
...but I reached out to them and they took pity, they had apparently a couple units left but not listed! It even came RTU :woohoo1:

Oh damn, that's right...your snoot powers are not fully back yet :doh:.... s'OK, your gal probably has a better nose anyway! Unless she doesn't like the aromas- :rofl:

This sounds nice indeed, and reminds me of Garlicane's effect's... Relaxing, not sedating, easy-going feeling social stuff- :smokeout:... but po-teeeeent!
The hash hits like a flood control sandbag, over-do it and it's stupifying...
:drool:The buds are just pukka brudda, a job well done there- :d5: ...gummy and dense!

:yay: That is excellent news Growshi, that canna' worked so well to mediate his pains and get off the op's! Not all are so lucky to get that degree of efficacy...
Have you considered getting a lab test done on this cross? I wouldn't be surprised if it had 1-3% CBD. Who knows, maybe something more exotic from the cannabinoid family :biggrin:

Sounds solid to me mate, what I expected- :thumbsup:
The heat from these gnarly little LED's is a thing for sure, but cripes the output they generate is amazing! Some fins on the heat sink are needed for sure in some cases.... The FTG Infinity next to Diablo is 60w less I think, and that has just a solid Aluminum plate which doesn't get very hot really... But the LED's are also spaced out much wider, something I wish the Diablo had, especially considering the power it throws...

I do the similar thing Growshi, a cheapo clip fan on the pole gets good flow over them both and cycles air :smoking:

It was the DIY kit single board Diablo unit, which I almost didn't get! I ordered on the 4/20 sale, but they had sold out like instantly- :yoinks:
...but I reached out to them and they took pity, they had apparently a couple units left but not listed! It even came RTU :woohoo1:
Sounds like it was a "loss leader." HLG will still sell you everything other than the driver if in stock, so I may have to put one together at some point.

Looks like they hated the conpost tea

Not really.
They literally blew up over night
To the point that I can't deny them flowering now.
I mean look at em! Lol.

Me. Tell me when you are ready ladies

Ladies-
20220620_072217.jpg
20220620_072223.jpg

alright
these ladies are getting a bit out of line

put the snips to them heavily.

about 3-4 days into flower now and they are ready to do their thing

and also much more breathing room

1/2 A 5 gallon bucket worth of larfy branches and big ass fans

20220624_171113.jpg
20220626_123016.jpg
20220626_123023.jpg
20220626_125953.jpg
20220626_125958.jpg
20220626_130007.jpg
20220626_145534.jpg
20220626_145542.jpg
20220626_145546.jpg
20220626_145550.jpg
20220626_145643.jpg
20220626_145651.jpg

before and afters
also added the 2nd net

and if you look back a few posts,will see that this is the 2nd heavy defoliation in less than 2 weeks.
these gals respond WELL to some stress and foliage clean up
@Cultivators @Global Moderators
just in case anyone lost notifications from the winter break

its is 6-8 weeks of popcorn time now

I wish my autos got veg time like that :yoinks:
lol these are photos so that would be why the veg was extended.

the ultimate plan is get this strain stable and how i want it. then try to breed it into being an auto.

on F2's currently and finding the strains i like more and more out of the test batches

These ladies are already starting to stack.
And look at all these Dom heads!
Almost feel like I need to defoliate them. Again
20220708_165120.jpg
20220708_165127.jpg
20220708_165133.jpg

they are monsters.
they ate the 2nd net and laughed. stalks the size of pencils and the dominant heads are all 15 inches or more
that pen is a good few inches above the net and below the cola

also frost fairy is here
20220713_171602.jpg
20220713_171613.jpg
20220713_171621.jpg
20220713_172159.jpg
20220713_172214.jpg

Back