GoAuto and roark's fungi extravaganza "Work area" Hard hat's please!

I don't think I'd partake of them, if they would even fruit, but I would take spore prints. Send a sample in for testing and identification. If they did ever fruit. If not that's okay. Moshrooms in soils cleaning up the earth, ain't a bad thing.​

Just harvested the chitwan. Their pretty hollow. I didn't pick all of them. But most of themm for sure.
Like a rushed shave. . Couple of days I'll flush that cake and try round 2. Never flushed before.
I was just grinning ear to ear pickin fruit. Love that part.

@tripaholic88 Hey bro I wanna give that lemon tek a shot maybe this weekend, but I've been wanting to tea it up as well. Have you ever tried doing the lemon tek and than taking that mixture and making a tea with it after a good % of the conversion has happened? I want to have tea but also have it pre converted so my body doesn't have to. Hopefully the combo is as easy on the stomach as fresh and that it works in the same manner. Then you'd have water with psilocin rather than psylisobin.

I just had some fresh again yesturday and had one of the best trips of my life from only 10g of fresh. Everytime I eat fresh I have no stomach issues, but everytime I eat dry, I do, even when I make tea. I'm thinking the conversion in the stomach acid might be the cause for stomach disconfort. So if doing a combo tek works, I think it would be great to have the best of both worlds. What do you think bro?

@tripaholic88 Hey bro I wanna give that lemon tek a shot maybe this weekend, but I've been wanting to tea it up as well. Have you ever tried doing the lemon tek and than taking that mixture and making a tea with it after a good % of the conversion has happened? I want to have tea but also have it pre converted so my body doesn't have to. Hopefully the combo is as easy on the stomach as fresh and that it works in the same manner. Then you'd have water with psilocin rather than psylisobin.

I just had some fresh again yesturday and had one of the best trips of my life from only 10g of fresh. Everytime I eat fresh I have no stomach issues, but everytime I eat dry, I do, even when I make tea. I'm thinking the conversion in the stomach acid might be the cause for stomach disconfort. So if doing a combo tek works, I think it would be great to have the best of both worlds. What do you think bro?
i never done it ive always just threw it out after the lemon tek because i had 8 oz in reserve! lol give it a try and let us know!

@bubblekarma I can tell you, the lemon tek is solid. No tummy issues at all. Not even a lot of gas later. Yup shroom farts. Lol.
Lets us know. I'm curious about tea too.

Looks like the inoculation took gave the bag a little shake a few days ago as there was a little bit of colonisation
75c77c7e9676d8ade16bcf4c9a3c2eba.jpg

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Alright so I havd harvested three screens in my dehydrator of the chitwan. One of the costa rican. A few of the g.t and b+ as in a ciuoke of shrooms. They were thick and heavy. The other two strains are not. They have body, just not a lot. Time to soak the chitwan.

Do I keep her in the dsrk while I do this?

Back