Getting into Bulk Mushroom Growing. Step by Step Tutorial for AFN.

To everyone whom i may have offended regarding my somewhat trashy comments in this thread , It is very unlike me to be so negative. I realize i was out of line and i feel bad.
I am giving myself a bad name, that is not what i wish to be known for and realisticly that is not what i am like.

I could say i am having a bad day but really that is no excuse, I do hope you can forgive me and move on from this. I put my hand on my heart and admit i was " pardon my french " a TWAT! .. i was many bad names ... its not that i don't respect what is going on in here .. i do .. personally i think i was being a cunt just for the sake of being a cunt..

why? i do not know.. maybe i need to have my medicine hehe. Please accept my deepest appologies , i am so sorry. I do hope that me saying what i said has made some of you take a dislike to me. Id like to think im a cool nice guy. :(

Thank you for taking your time to read this
kind regards
milk

That was exceptional milk, IMHO. Personally, I appreciate how difficult this had to be, and it is deserving of respect. +rep (you just got your points back)

Admitting to being wrong and apologizing can be very hard to do, thank you for doing so.:peace: :smokebuds::peace:

We all get bad days..I Think it is having so many med patients on one forum...

TBM calls it Site PMT...he says it is more prevelent at the end of the month...:D

Think about this....next time anyone feels like having a Bitch...we will all be sitting in Mods..shaking our heads and saying P-M-T....:no:

i really am sorry guys , i would like to correct myself .. i said in the above

I do hope that me saying what i said has made some of you take a dislike to me <-- i mean to say .. i do hope that what i said has not made some of you dislike me...

im so silly .. i think im great at english .. but obviously not.. hehe

Have fun growing mushrooms people ! take care good luck with all your projects ! milk

Great guide!

This is such a fun project to run. Aside from the pressure cooker, it's a fairly inexpensive hobby that can be extremely rewarding. Also, I recommend trying the monotub route at least once using spawn bags. You can go 1 grain jar -> 1 spawn bag -> 1 monotub. Or just go 10 grain jars per monotub for hefty one flush wonders. Popcorn also works very well as an alternative to birdseed.

Back