SSSC Frosty Friday

How it look's just before harvest :smokeit::size:

dsc00125-jpg.1011494

Ok, have some info after trimming some of the Frosty Friday.

This pheno smells like haze/mango and multifruit juice, very special and unique smell. This cola weight 30g+ so yield very nice. I don't try it yet, so have no idea about feeling and kick, but look like killer weed. Show you some pics soon.

dsc00113-jpg.1005060

Every other plant I trim smell like streight haze, like amnesia Haze or SSH or something like that... But don't try one that smell different when it's growing.

:spels: ---- :drool: :hump: :greenthumb: Excellent grow mate! These Sativa beauties performed like text book classics- :clapper: ..I especially enjoyed the great pics of them and their development... Sati's can be a lot of fun, some drama sometimes if they are nute' touchy, but if they get feed well those early buds that make you worry a bit about being too fluffy start to fill in so nicely...And boy did they eat hearty, those fans really got tapped, just like they should though.:thumbsup:... They sure can take their sweet time getting ready! :kiss: :haha: ...it's hard to gauge sometimes, particularly when it's a new strain to you... So what's another 4 weeks, right? :rofl: --worth the wait man, worth the wait! :d5:
So what did each pheno' smell like? I see the mango/haze/ fruit punch comment, was that for both? I take it the gassy-chem' funk changed by harvest,....
Dry bud looks delish'! :smokeout: ..........:wiz: :slap: good stuff mate, thank you for showing these girls!

:spels: ---- :drool: :hump: :greenthumb: Excellent grow mate! These Sativa beauties performed like text book classics- :clapper: ..I especially enjoyed the great pics of them and their development... Sati's can be a lot of fun, some drama sometimes if they are nute' touchy, but if they get feed well those early buds that make you worry a bit about being too fluffy start to fill in so nicely...And boy did they eat hearty, those fans really got tapped, just like they should though.:thumbsup:... They sure can take their sweet time getting ready! :kiss: :haha: ...it's hard to gauge sometimes, particularly when it's a new strain to you... So what's another 4 weeks, right? :rofl: --worth the wait man, worth the wait! :d5:
So what did each pheno' smell like? I see the mango/haze/ fruit punch comment, was that for both? I take it the gassy-chem' funk changed by harvest,....
Dry bud looks delish'! :smokeout: ..........:wiz: :slap: good stuff mate, thank you for showing these girls!

Every pheno have strong haze base, Pheno [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] smell like Haze with fermented fruits, maby a little bit mature mango, very strong smell. Pheno [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] smell like Haze with notes of OG/Chem and lemon smell and it's very strong smell too. And Pheno [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] is streight Haze but the smell isn't that loud.

Back