SSSC Frosty Friday

Reaction score
Hi !
Im very lucky and have possibilities to test some of SSSC strains before official relase. And Im super happy to do it because they grow very strong and vigorous.
One of the strains I have in my tent right now is Frosty Friday. Description from official SSSC instagram:
"Frosty Friday ❄️ This original ‘Creeper-Sativa' variety is a fast grower. The creeper genetics produce huge amounts of branches and buds. It will need support for sure; it’s a big plant! The buds are not the biggest in size but they have a nice structure and appearance. The smell leans towards the gassy/chemical side of the spectrum. This variety needs around 10 weeks of flowering. When the blooms are mature they will be covered in resin. This is a high yielding strain perfect for making extracts. The hash that is made from this plant is top quality as the buds are simply excellent."

Now Im in 2nd week of flowering and Frosty Friday looks the best in tent, look like good producer, with a lot of bud sides and stacking nice colas. Smell is very sour, gassy and maby chemical. A little bit like good OG or Chemdog, but only a little bit. Grow's very easy, bushy and doesn't stretch too much.
I have 5 plant's, and for now I can see 2 different phenotypes.

Pheno [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] - bushy, more sativa like and look like better producer, but who knows...
imgp0071-jpg.986363

Pheno#2 - bigger distance between buds, different leaves shape and plant structure, but also very nice plant.
imgp0075-jpg.986367

Hope there is more SSSC testers, who can tell something about their new stuff. I really enjoy them and Im sure you will enjoy this genetics too :)

Ok, time for Frosty Friday update:woohoo:
Smell is very sour, chem, gassy and it reeks. Very smelly strain, but this is kind of smell I like very much so Im very happy with this.
Frosty Friday going to be huge yielder, buds are very long. Not very dens now, but it is not even half of flowering time. It is still 5-6 weeks to harvest.

Pheno#1
dsc00009-jpg.992048

Pheno#2
dsc00007-jpg.992052

Peace !

Welcome back ! :shooty:

Buds build some weight, Frosty Friday will give me the best yield in this round for sure. Buds are huge right now:size: and it is still about 4 weeks to harvest.
Smell is pretty nice, I like the sour, gassy and chemical scents very much, so for me it is 10/10. Can't wait to take a puff from this fire :jointman:

dsc00064-jpg.997691

Week, maby two weeks before harvest this girls. Some of them where very hungry, and start fading a little bit too early, but it is not an issue at all.
Frosty Friday seems to be bigger yielder in this grow, colas are huge and fat. Lovely plant, easy to grow, good yielder and smell is loud as fuck.

Pheno [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]

dsc00113-jpg.1005060

Pheno [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]

dsc00108-jpg.1005061

Back