Indoor Frank does it again….

Until your next electric bill :crying:
At least you won’t catch grief from Dude.
Eh, electric is pretty cheap here, so whatever it is probably won’t be terrible…hopefully lol.

I couldn’t have one inside the tent, or lung room because of heat. My temps are good now, but would be pushed too high with the dehumidifier in there (the lung room is tiny, and builds heat easily if I’m not careful)…. So this was really the only option. :pass:

I harvested Strawberried Kush yesterday….. she is a terp monster…. Very dank fruity smells from that lady…. Perhaps the smelliest I’ve grown recently. Big dense nugs too :headbang:

I also took RBF tops…. What an easy job trimming was! Again, nice fat dense buds, covered in frost!!! Unfortunately, all I could smell in the house was SK:haha: so stay tuned for a smell test from her….:smokeout:
I'm finding the same with Jeans hell hound.Really hardly any leaves from the beginning.Wonder if he somehow breeds them this way.Really a pleasure to work with.:thumbsup:

Got a whole house one (small house makes it easy) that way everyone (me, dude, plants lol) is happy…. :headbang: :pass:

Eh, electric is pretty cheap here, so whatever it is probably won’t be terrible…hopefully lol.

I couldn’t have one inside the tent, or lung room because of heat. My temps are good now, but would be pushed too high with the dehumidifier in there (the lung room is tiny, and builds heat easily if I’m not careful)…. So this was really the only option. :pass:

How you removing the water? emptying tray by hand, Pump out, or Gravity drain?

We been running a dehumidifier in our basement since before I grew and have done it all ways gravity is by far the best. I only ask cause any of the ones we had with a pump out didn't last just a FYI if you don't know :shrug::d5:

How you removing the water? emptying tray by hand, Pump out, or Gravity drain?

We been running a dehumidifier in our basement since before I grew and have done it all ways gravity is by far the best. I only ask cause any of the ones we had with a pump out didn't last just a FYI if you don't know :shrug::d5:
Just by hand…. You know me…., I’m usually around :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

But I’ve got the option to gravity drain into the shower if I need to…. It has the pump, but I’m inherently distrustful :rofl::rofl:

Just by hand…. You know me…., I’m usually around :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

But I’ve got the option to gravity drain into the shower if I need to…. It has the pump, but I’m inherently distrustful :rofl::rofl:

Yeah I'm usually around too just gets old draining daily. The pumps work great for awhile till they don't:haha::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I really couldn't tell any difference in my electric bill. Even with the girls being in full rage flower in the hottest part of summer, I don't think my electric bill for the entire room is more than 60 bucks a month.

I really couldn't tell any difference in my electric bill. Even with the girls being in full rage flower in the hottest part of summer, I don't think my electric bill for the entire room is more than 60 bucks a month.
Yeah, I figured the addition of the dehumidifier would increase the bill by maybe 25 a month, in the most humid months….which is fine..

I’m really finding that I only need to run it when the AC is off…. So that’s not bad at all. :pass:

Back