First time megacrop

This is a long thread but very informative it's where I learned a lot of MC knowledge first hundred pages are really good :d5:

:yeahthat: I have also ground my up in the past with a hand held coffee grinder to help to get more consistent mix but I know a lot of folks do fine with out doing that I am just a little OCD:haha::doh::condom:

The different balls are different things. For example, if you mix a small amount and it doesn't have enough of the balls that contain the calcium, you'll never figure it out. A larger amount of stock will keep it much more consistent. But it lasts a while, so don't be shy about making a week or 2 worth at a time. Just keep the kelp and other stuff out of the stock solution. And if you make too much you can always water the flowers or the lawn with it
Appreciate you guys!! Bill also!! I didn’t have this much trouble with my Subcool qrazy train using megacrop before.. This was the v1 recipe now I have the v3. I’ll put this one down as the shaking the cob webs off since it’s been 3 years since I’ve done anything. Trying to get the groove back. I have all the knowledge but need the confidence, focus and consistency back. I will say though this chocolate mint og auto has been through the ringer being pumped with nutes and has some bugs and she’s just strolling along vibin. Great genetics

Appreciate you guys!! Bill also!! I didn’t have this much trouble with my Subcool qrazy train using megacrop before.. This was the v1 recipe now I have the v3. I’ll put this one down as the shaking the cob webs off since it’s been 3 years since I’ve done anything. Trying to get the groove back. I have all the knowledge but need the confidence, focus and consistency back. I will say though this chocolate mint og auto has been through the ringer being pumped with nutes and has some bugs and she’s just strolling along vibin. Great genetics
Thanks for the rep birdman they have changed the formula a few times now I run any where from 3-5 grams per gallon with .5 gram epsom salt that should be around 600 ppm

1689555996724.png

Thanks for the reps @BirDMan420
Lots of good people here that like to help! Glad you're here!
:pass:
Tbh I’ve been on here 10 or 11 years. I started growing with hydroponics and moved over to soil with synthetic. Heard about the organic soil and made my own super soil. Have coco coir a try. Then I gave megacrop in soil a try and finished with my photo but this time I couldn’t figure out what I was doing wrong with this auto and it was my math lmao.

Thanks for the rep birdman they have changed the formula a few times now I run any where from 3-5 grams per gallon with .5 gram epsom salt that should be around 600 ppm

View attachment 1615207
Gotcha! Tap here is 150ppm through my britta filter. My meter broke along with my 2 blue lab ph pen and soil pen from not using them for years.. so I got a blue lab guardian. Never really utilized the ppm/tds/ec meter, always based everything off my math. I will utilize it now lol

Last edited:
Back