Mephisto Genetics Finally Launching - 1st May :)

Just got my seeds today, super super quick to the states. Pretty discrete on how you sent it, but man. the biggest highlight to me is the real packages. I love them! Very professional looking, and very crush proof. I mean you even went the extra mile to protect the seeds, in my eyes that's top notch. The seeds very very nice. Makes me want to pull my current grow and start right now with them!

Thank you for the freebies as well man, I will def order from you again. Thank you!

Just got my seeds today, super super quick to the states. Pretty discrete on how you sent it, but man. the biggest highlight to me is the real packages. I love them! Very professional looking, and very crush proof. I mean you even went the extra mile to protect the seeds, in my eyes that's top notch. The seeds very very nice. Makes me want to pull my current grow and start right now with them!

Thank you for the freebies as well man, I will def order from you again. Thank you!

thanks mate, and no worries, glad to be of service to you ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Damn, Congrats guys!
I wish I would of seen this sooner
Anymore beans available?

there's plenty to go around :)
pm me or email and I'll happily sort you out.
take care, mitch

. Makes me want to pull my current grow and start right now with them!

!

It is taking unbelievable restraint to wait for my current grow to finish up. I really want to start the hubbabubbasmelloscope! Would love to be one of the first ones to put a journal up for mephisto genetics too! It's going to be at least a month though, probably a couple weeks more than a month actually. It is definitely up next in queue though!!

Hi Mephisto:) How's the garden grow?

My blueberry is fully in flower now, hubbabubbasmelloscope is getting closer to hatching!!!!

Last edited:
Hi Mephisto:) How's the garden grow?

My blueberry is fully in flower now, hubbabubbasmelloscope is getting closer to hatching!!!!

Hi bud,
everythings going well, we have harvested the first batch of 24c, chem city blues will be ready in 1-2 weeks.

been really busy indoor and out!

cheers, mitch

As soon as i can scrape together some cash its going to you man lol

Might take me a while being poor but theres going to be some of your seeds growing in my cab damn it!

:drool:

Nice, Why are there several breeders in Spain? It's a beautiful place but the laws must be different there. Glad to see your new company is up and running.

Nice, Why are there several breeders in Spain? It's a beautiful place but the laws must be different there. Glad to see your new company is up and running.

Several reasons, for us anyway, in comparison to the uk..
nicer climate,
Relatively easy outdoor is possible.
renting somewhere is cheaper,
and more relaxed laws.
thats the long and short of it really.
thanks, mitch :)

I just ordered some beans from Mephisto and I have to say that it was by far the best experience I have ever had buying seeda! Great customer service and freebies thrown in to boot. I cant wait to grow these strains out! Stealthy shipping that took only one week to reach my door. Great job mephisto!!!

Glad to see some positive reviews already, wishing Mephisto a long and happy life! :Sharing One:

Back