FastBuds Autoflower Solocup Battle I. at AFN!

Who smashed Fastbuds Solocup Leg 1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dirtysouthgrowsr27
Good luck to everyone!! & happy holidays
I love fastbudz!!! Take a look at this blackberry auto at day 55
9FE1B615-9558-41D9-A979-24148AAACBF6.jpeg
FD3D2D30-5C11-4FF7-9A6C-642BC80CBC2C.jpeg

Gelato, blackberry and lemon ak (the autos ofc) here I come. And I'm going to throw a 20:1 and a 1:1 in solo cups for the ride as non competitors to see how they do in solocups :thumbsup:
Hey MISSU!! Glad your in on this one. Be following!!

Tracking on mine has said the same thing (leaving exchange office) since the 15th. Hopefully they show up, and didn’t get snagged by customs.

Tracking on mine has said the same thing (leaving exchange office) since the 15th. Hopefully they show up, and didn’t get snagged by customs.
My tracking email is completely in spanish but the number itself. When i click whatever link is on there it takes me to some spanish site that keeps erroring. Im still waiting on mine as well.

My tracking email is completely in spanish but the number itself. When i click whatever link is on there it takes me to some spanish site that keeps erroring. Im still waiting on mine as well.
Hit welcome on the top right corner, or go to 17track dot net and enter the number there. That ones in English lol

*edit* Heather actually recommended that to me.

Hit welcome on the top right corner, or go to 17track dot net and enter the number there. That ones in English lol

*edit* Heather actually recommended that to me.
Sweet thanks. Says mine left on the 20th. From international something. Thats last update. So my guess is mine will be here in time if no interceptions.

Sweet thanks. Says mine left on the 20th. From international something. Thats last update. So my guess is mine will be here in time if no interceptions.
Mine hasn’t changed since:
2019-12-15 00:12
Leaving the Exchange Office, The shipment has left the international logistics centre of origin and is en route to its destination

it’ll either show up this week, Or someone at customs got free seeds.

Mine hasn’t changed since:
2019-12-15 00:12
Leaving the Exchange Office, The shipment has left the international logistics centre of origin and is en route to its destination

it’ll either show up this week, Or someone at customs got free seeds.
My tracking did the same thing...said leaving the exchange office. My seeds showed up yesterday, though....so its all good. Hopefully yours does the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back