Seed Stockers EQ does Candy Dawg Auto

Yeah going alright thanks! I got a couple of SS seeds rocking on my end as well!
So happy to hear that!

Hey, didn't I make u promise to keep me updated? You must have forgotten but its all good bro! I would forget too when busy with life. Remember to tag me on your grows! Its about time you continued my education as a grower!

Day 46 ish. Did I mention that Candy Dawg is just awesome? LOL! But seriously though, her growth and recovery is just amazing. The color on her is also precious! Starting to see why this is a more expensive SeedStockers genetic. The slight yellowing on some parts is due to super cropping. This happens sometimes but it’s no biggie. Should be back to normal after the supercropped part is healed up.
76082AB0-B0D0-42A4-9F43-F3B73F5B6EA9.jpeg
B718F26B-FCF9-4CB5-9843-EE0824466BB3.jpeg

Day 46 ish. Did I mention that Candy Dawg is just awesome? LOL! But seriously though, her growth and recovery is just amazing. The color on her is also precious! Starting to see why this is a more expensive SeedStockers genetic. The slight yellowing on some parts is due to super cropping. This happens sometimes but it’s no biggie. Should be back to normal after the supercropped part is healed up.
View attachment 1141276View attachment 1141277
the candy dawg is a winner in my books have two small autos going at the min in my photo tent yours looks great should be a nice bush after the stretch

Thank you bro! You Got a link to your journal for those Candy Dawgs?
no journal really just a glimpse of them in my photo thread link is in my sig below going do be trying a littel experiment with some small pot autos on one of the tent walls hard to explain what i mean

no journal really just a glimpse of them in my photo thread link is in my sig below going do be trying a littel experiment with some small pot autos on one of the tent walls hard to explain what i mean
I don't seem to see any signature on anyone. Would really love to see them though. Post it here if its cool with ya

Back