Emerald Fire OG harvest

Reaction score
Hello- I am wondering if the Emerald Fire OG autos I have currently in the greenhouse will show amber trichomes when they’re ready for harvest?
They were started on 3.22, Coots mix soil with additional aeration materials each one in 10 gallon bags, they
DEA29889-CA76-459F-B6F2-F23763CDCC00.jpeg
were supposed to be outdoors by now but northern OR isn’t getting decent weather so they are in the greenhouse. Their 85 days is very near but I anticipate them going longer judging by their appearance.
All trichomes are clear which surprised me based on where they are in life cycle but I’m not complaining as more growth time is just fine by me.
Any shared experience shared is appreciated as these are my first autoflower gal’s and I haven’t experienced a successful harvest yet but have had a lot of learning fun
Here’s the photo info
DEA29889-CA76-459F-B6F2-F23763CDCC00.jpeg

I can only grow indoors and i’m new, but to my knowledge autos usually need an extra week or two beyond the breeder’s listed timeframe when grown outdoors…especially if your temps in the greenhouse have been relatively cool. Those look stellar to me, just a little more time to finish ripening IMO :thumbsup:

You need to have at least some trichome close up shots or some closer up pics of the buds with a steady hand of course. As with just looking at that picture it doesn’t really give us any info much info just the looks and it looks good :smoking: :headbang:.. if you can get a loupe and check your trichs as your eyes will always have a better view than ours through a phone
:goodluck::vibes::welcome::welcome::bighug:

@Old Dawg :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:.

They look to have several weeks still to go. Amber does not show until they are further along.

Patients Grasshopper!

@Old Dawg :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:.

They look to have several weeks still to go. Amber does not show until they are further along.

Patients Grasshopper!
Yes that’s my opinion as well I was surprised to see no amber though as it’s been getting frost for 2 to 3 weeks.
I keep using my photo experience and have to remember that these are a bit different-
Thanks

Definitely weeks to go. Are these Cali Connection seeds? I got some emerald fire og seeds as freebies from them with my deadhead og auto seeds. The Deadhead say 120 days...

Back