Gnome Automatics Down on the Farm: FD's Journey in the Legal Cannabis Industry

I thought the same thing, and my next thought was to wonder how much the overall operating budget is. Those aint cheap running lights they have, even though they have natural light right now, that operation aint cheap.

It's not the power Is high when we have the lights on. We do t use the photon beast until light levels drop drastically and we need assist. We only run them on when needed because of the cost. The crop is fully organized if so water only and on a well. So that part is cheap.

:hothot: :hothot: :hothot: :bravo:..... daaaAAaaamn! The Farm is aflame with green fire my man! :pighug:.... everything is just prime,....:greenthumb:
.... Anvil's are machines now, just plug and chug,.... I really want to see the AH cross, any chance you can get pics of some for comparison?
... open field crop is looking fantastic man,.... I'm with you on the DC, just gorgeous and so burly! I just have to tag @Mossy in to see these heavy mama's, she's gonna blow an eye vessel! :rofl: :drool:
.... Bay Dream and AC/DC 'house is crazy phat,... The BD cross makes me drool just thinking about it! They are Bay11 x Blue Dream? -- I forgot,...

... dude, those seeds are spectacular! :bow: the color depth is about as dark as I've seen, and all so consistent in size/shape... :wiz:

Wow I just read through the hole thread and man from the the time I first saw ALF and watched you work stains on the site i knew you and your skills are something special .Watching you elevate to the world stage is amazing like watching a kid from the streets make it big in a sport.

With so many epic breeders and growers on site your passion always came through. Im inspired and hope to reach your level one day. If Alabama ever OKs ill have 70+ acres ready!Till then Ill sharpen my skills...

Now its freaking fall im about to order autopots and I need those seeds right meyow .Its bin yearssss i watched and waited I have 100 us greenbacks that i worked hourly for to get a little bit of your passion in seed form ..now run the jewels!

Sent from my 6045O using Tapatalk

Wow I just read through the hole thread and man from the the time I first saw ALF and watched you work stains on the site i knew you and your skills are something special .Watching you elevate to the world stage is amazing like watching a kid from the streets make it big in a sport.

With so many epic breeders and growers on site your passion always came through. Im inspired and hope to reach your level one day. If Alabama ever OKs ill have 70+ acres ready!Till then Ill sharpen my skills...

Now its freaking fall im about to order autopots and I need those seeds right meyow .Its bin yearssss i watched and waited I have 100 us greenbacks that i worked hourly for to get a little bit of your passion in seed form ..now run the jewels!

Stay safe.

Once they are released I’ll let you know. Not in quite the posistion yet tonmarket them. One more generation before they’re ready.

Once they are released I’ll let you know. Not in quite the posistion yet tonmarket them. One more generation before they’re ready.
Idk lol they look pretty dang good to me lol. I’m sure u want your baby to be perfect for the masses. When they’re ready I’ll have some in my garden for sure.

Yo man that sounds awesome, I would love too grow in that scale without worrying. Lol I’m not asking for your location but like what country or state can I do this in. Thanks

You know @FullDuplex ...it might be an Idea to list the Outlets that hold your stock....that way if anyone is in the area they can check it out...:headbang:

Back