DIY: Million dollar mason jar! (hydgrometer jar tek)

very nice info indeed .... just a quick ? Where is the boveda pad when your jar is full .... bottom, middle or top?

Sorry for the delay guys I almost forgot about this, but yes you just rest it at the top of the jar, or if you catch the edge of the paper of the boveda you can hang it off the inside edge of the glass! #protip!
But I would wait till you get a steady reading where you like (65-60 rh % range) for a 3 or 4 day or up to a week. Then drop it in and store or switch to a normal lid and work your way down your jar inventory to get a perfect dry and cure by just knowing how to read :kusht:

I also found these gonna order up some Friday...I'm scared of digital stuff...Ha ha, I'm not a digital boy!!! Don't mean to jack your thread bud.

Oh no worries! I more consider this a open source thing so any input for the greater good towards "The Perfect Dry N' Cure", The mechs. are awesome for zombie storage, I just dont trust them over in china for consist. as opposed to electronics when a computer just zap calibrates it on a line. Other wise I must have been John Connor in my past life cuz anything thing with a circuit usually hates me, but these are pretty bulletproof so far with testing and pretty dam accurate with spot checking ready batches of buds from paper bag drying.

I'll make sure I sub this if anyone else comments, and thanks again for the warm reception

now I need a name for these things lol

I think I'll it the "SpacePope Science Jar". Maybe a mod could help with the title change :thumbs:

or maybe do a poll lol! cuz I like SpacePope's Stache Cache too :grin:

You snug into my head and stole my idea did you not ?

****!GENERIC WAR CRY!****

But actually my idea also had a small vacum pump so I could vacum between burbs :) ... and lasers and other cool stuff

Back