DD takes a trip with Laughing Hyena

Day 88 I think...

Anyway, the Northern Berry is getting the chop this weekend. On the small side, but smells good and looks sticky.
Excellent Darren. Northern Berry does take a bit longer to set her feet, it seems. We don’t smoke the leaves. Any berry fragrance?

Day 89

Harvested the Northern Berry. She has a very Berry smell to her. Not as big as others, maybe a ounce or so, we shall see. But, what she lacks in size I think she'll make up in potency and flavor...fingers crossed.

PXL_20240505_010639405.jpg

PXL_20240505_010752780.jpg

Thanks for stopping by!

@LaughingHyenaSeeds
Smoke report on the Mango Sticks (with a little help from ChatGPT:
Mango Sticks is a potent marijuana strain renowned for its unique flavor profile reminiscent of ripe mangos and a hint of gas. This strain boasts a high THC content, making it a favorite among users seeking a powerful and euphoric experience. Its genetic background likely contributes to its distinctive taste and aroma, appealing to cannabis enthusiasts looking for something beyond the ordinary. Mango Sticks offers both recreational and potential medicinal benefits, with users reporting a combination of relaxation and cerebral effects. Whether consumed through smoking, vaping, or edibles, Mango Sticks consistently delivers a memorable and enjoyable experience for cannabis connoisseurs.

Hey...talking about the leaves, would low humidity do that to them? They are yellowing with brown spots, curling up at the ends, and crispy.

I noticed the humidity level in the tent is around 35% and I know that it's too low.
I've also had some wacky water PH do similar things, in addition to having plants that weren't watered adequately for their environment...I have not always grown in SIPs but I have only ever grown in straight organic soil, and SIPs make watering the soil quicker and simpler than anything else I’ve done previously…and I believe they let the plants drink more effectively in veg/flowering, much more so than I could ever get them to do by hand-watering the same amount of soil, fwiw :baked:

Just got done trimming up the Northern Berry and boy does she smell good, a nice berry smelly to her. I cannot wait to smoke it, so many crystals, I know I am going to get blown out.

Anyways, just like I thought, a little over an ounce at 34 grams. Just man, the buds are rock solid.

Here are some of the bigger buds.
PXL_20240509_141948439.jpg

Thanks for stopping by!

Back