Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah it's a little tricky for me that time of year but I AM darn near retired:smoking:
This season I hope to be supplementing heat in the greenhouse in April or by May 1
Sounds great I'm definitely making improvements on mine an hoping to make a professional setup on a extremely small scale .Been penny pinching all year an without any habits or nice things for myself I got some money saved an I'm dreaming of growing again .

hmm, the family that tokes
together.............:d5:

I can definitely see advantages to supplying her with buds. 1) Much less likely to get caught, as opposed to buying from careless friends or off the street. 2) Quality of product.

It just feels... odd. Spent 35 years hiding it, and now I am wearing it on my sleeve. It was weird enough getting high with my sister. Not sure I want to toke up with my daughter, though. Just doesn't seem right.

I can definitely see advantages to supplying her with buds. 1) Much less likely to get caught, as opposed to buying from careless friends or off the street. 2) Quality of product.

It just feels... odd. Spent 35 years hiding it, and now I am wearing it on my sleeve. It was weird enough getting high with my sister. Not sure I want to toke up with my daughter, though. Just doesn't seem right.
My thing with the youngsters............come see me when your body stops growing

P1060427-01.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back