Bomb Seeds Cosmic Bomb Auto by beavis

20190904_143243.jpg
20190904_143240.jpg

Week 4

She has been a monster with the undergrowth getting out of hand. I can't keep up to keep the leaves from perspiring on one another.

There's a clipper hidden in the second pic for scale but I think it got hidden a little too well.

View attachment 1099555 View attachment 1099556

Week 4

She has been a monster with the undergrowth getting out of hand. I can't keep up to keep the leaves from perspiring on one another.

There's a clipper hidden in the second pic for scale but I think it got hidden a little too well.

Looking real nice,:d5:,, these cosmic bombs seem to be doing well for all :pass:

View attachment 1099555 View attachment 1099556

Week 4

Dam dude! What you feeding that girl!! Looks happy!! Did she start pre flower yet? My solo cup started on day 30!

Dam dude! What you feeding that girl!! Looks happy!! Did she start pre flower yet? My solo cup started on day 30!
Yeah she started showing signs about a week ago. Feeding her compost tea and organic malted barley. She is a beast for sure. (Edit: also using Agsil 16 potassium silicate every week) Maybe a bit of a mutant lol never seen undergrowth so outa control. But she responds well to training I have just been trying to have a lighter touch approach this time so I haven't been tying her up like I would have last time. Just did the first main 4 branches on the bottom and tried to open up the top a bit. Hoping to clean up quite a bit when she is done stretching.

Found some stamen on this Cosmic Bomb Auto yesterday. I had to unfortunately get rid of her. :/
20190910_094541.jpg

That is a fucking disaster. I am so sorry to hear that. Is there anything that you think may have caused it or have we let the side down?

That is a fucking disaster. I am so sorry to hear that. Is there anything that you think may have caused it or have we let the side down?

I think looking at the other cosmic bomb auto grows on here it was probably induced by me! Not to worry! I will run another one after this run is finished up to give it another try. I was really looking forward to the THCv!!

Also! I found some stamen (2 of them) on my Mephisto AvT so I wouldn't sweat it if I were you! :)

Back