Indoor Come visit Wild Bill's Medical Grow Room!!!!

I ended up top dressing a bit on the open pots.

They all got the same basic top dressing.
Montana Grow volcanic silica
Insect frass
Bat guano
Earthworm castings
Coast of Maine Lobster compost

The 85*F rainwater consisted of the following:
Surfacant
1/4 teaspoon humic acid
EM1............ I used unexpanded and directly out of the bottle that was close to expiration. I have a another fresh bottle I that I will use to make another gallon here this week. I'll jar up what is left in the jug and use that while the other is brewing.
Fermented insect frass
4 teaspoons of amino acids
6 milliliters of FPE

3x3 tent
The three gallon pots got top watered until reaching memory weight. I only bottom watered about 400 milliliters between the two.
I gave Sour Stomper in the Earth box direct watering on top and then filled the reservoir with a 1000 milliliters.

4x4 tent
Each of the 20 gallon pots got roughly a gallon and a quarter of water, all top watered.
First check about 40 minutes after first light, Super Train Wreck seemed to be a little less wilty.

RUCU CUCU and CBD Skunk Haze got topped last night

Both previously topped girls are really screaming for training!
Crazy S1 one got a few leafs tucked. She's doing a pretty good job on herself but she's going to get some help later on today.:eyebrows::naughtystep:
IMG_20240602_080646085.jpg

Asian Haze is another story. I think the topping has busted up her beautiful uniformity. That does disappoint me a bit. She may straighten out though.
IMG_20240602_080556186.jpg

Her topping is a bit odd also. It looks like at the two very top colas from the topping, one seemingly has decided that it's going to be a dominant cola. It is much thicker than the other cola and a bit longer. That's the first time this has happened. It was an extremely clean cut and the other two colas were reasonably well developed when the topping was done. They were standing up a good quarter inch.
IMG_20240602_082323290a.jpg

It's not really all that dramatic in the picture, but you can definitely tell it in person.
Maybe it will straighten out. Those two main top Colas are just a little too short to put the plastic trainers on today, but they will definitely be ready tomorrow! Crazy might be ready today!

Back