Reaction score
Hey everyone im trying to get a thread going on ff coco loco since there is minimal info on it anywhere, so if you've grown in it or have info on growing in it exspecialy on when to start feeding n how much to start with plz share your knowledge!

I've been using Coco Loco for a few years (I think) and have liked the roots I got. I supercharge my pots first with Rhizotonic and calmag then drop seeds after a couple of hours. I just bought Fox Farms newer bagged coco called "Plain Jane Big Boy Pants". Boy, that's a mouthful.

I have been cutting my Coco Loco with rice hulls (perlite previously) and am going to try straight out of the bag with nothing extra when I run the Big Boy Pants next to it. You will be fine with Coco Loco.

Thanks for the info autowonder, the one thing ive realy been wondering about since this will be my first grow in coco loco is how long do you wait to add your base nutes since this stuff has some amendments in it to start, ff and for that matter every grow journal that it is used in that ive found fails to tell you any info about it, and i would hate to not know and end up either stunting them with lack of nutes or burn my autos by feeding to soon ,any info on this would be greatly appreciated, and i plan on about 30% perlite myself how much do u cut it?

Wow realy? No 1 else out there that grows in coco loco can help me out here

@Mxrider211 Welcome to the group! I grow in organic soil currently so I can’t help with coco, but hoping to learn more about coco from the group.

Wow realy? No 1 else out there that grows in coco loco can help me out here

Click on autowonders name go to message and check some of his grows. They are all very detailed. Also [HASHTAG]#archie gemmill[/HASHTAG] will post a intro for you for easier navigation. Most mediums and methods have been tried here.

Click on autowonders name go to message and check some of his grows. They are all very detailed. Also [HASHTAG]#archie gemmill[/HASHTAG] will post a intro for you for easier navigation. Most mediums and methods have been tried here.

Thanks stillsmokin that's exactly what I'm looking for....detailed info

I grew in coco loco for a few cycles. I liked it till I tried botanicare readygro basically coco with perlite and a little worm casting. Start feed immediate with this. I’ve had my best results since switching. That said nothing against coco loco. Readygro works better for me.

I grew in coco loco for a few cycles. I liked it till I tried botanicare readygro basically coco with perlite and a little worm casting. Start feed immediate with this. I’ve had my best results since switching. That said nothing against coco loco. Readygro works better for me.

Thanks mizzo, i actually went out and bought some cyco coco and my plants are growing like ive never seen b4!! I just popped a photo seed in the coco loco to test it out....merry christmas to everyone here at afn!!!

Thanks mizzo, i actually went out and bought some cyco coco and my plants are growing like ive never seen b4!! I just popped a photo seed in the coco loco to test it out....merry christmas to everyone here at afn!!!
Sweet. Yeah I’ve heard good things about the cyco

Back