Cannabis Salve Healing

Yes... I make three different topicals. One with bud and trim, one with stems and one with roots.

Low THC (if any) in the stem rub and none in the root rub but they both work great!

I make all three of them the same as the above post and all three are ingestible (before I add the wax).
The stem and root oil, when ingested, work well for joint/muscle pain, spasms and places the topical can't reach.

Sometimes I even cook with the stem oil or the root oil.

Truely amazing ...
How do u use the roots ....
U wash them.cleam in supposing ...

So, not a tad of alcohol in the water for extraction. Good recipe thanks.

Truely amazing ...
How do u use the roots ....
U wash them.cleam in supposing ...

Yes, clean them and cook them the same way.
Stems can be done the same way also.

We ingest the oil or put wax in to make a lotion (salve, balm...)

Really easy to do.

Thanks Root 66 - it is brewing now. :gthumb:

Awesome news route66! Hope the healing continues down its current path!

I have used a Cannabis infused salve (from local dispensary) with great results for minor sore muscles/spasms. But have found a lotion made by a friend (similar to butter method using crokpot) worked much better. I have also found that for these symptoms (sore/spasming muscles) a lotion/salve or other topical made from primarily indicas seems to work better for me (could this be due to higher CBD content perhaps..?)

Just my :2cents:

Yeah, that is this too, oil made like butter basically, then made into a topical. Awesome stuff, it is something I want to scream to the world about. We don't discriminate over indica or sativa at this point. Ultimately we would like Indicas or High cbd sativa's like Harlequin and cannatonic, but as we grow so will our options. Auto's have a generally higher cbd content as well. But we think thc and cbd and cbn, and all the cannibinoids have to work together to have the most benefit.. Also, working without soil, yet still organically would help in the long run when it pertains to the cleaning of the roots.

Eek

The fat in the coconut oil extracts the cannabinoids without alcohol. No worry about being flammable and very little smell too.

Interesting, I bought a slow cooker with a high setting max. out to eight hours at 197 F. Used 3 (possibly slightly more water) to 1 about 32 OZ. coco. Noted boiling on high. Checked temp. and it was 210 F. Set to low. Later to medium and after an hour low boil. Now, on low for duration. Going to go beyond 12 hours.

Ought to still be OK. Thought I'd mention it.

Last edited:
Back