Extraction Bunny presses his luck with dabpress bottlejack 3x5 all in one press

Bunny

In the basement mixing up the medicine
Reaction score
6FAE9AC8-1787-4126-AD3C-B917F3C784CE.jpeg
Got my new press today. I only had an hour after work to test it. Luckily it’s plug and play. It’s an all in one 3x5 rosin press with two separate heaters and temp probes and a separate PID. All ready to go out of the box but it does break down into parts. the Heaters, bottle jack and PID can all be replaced. Everything has a great build quality. They also do pre presses and rosin bags.
I used the suppplied press to make a 5gram puc and squeezed it into a cylinder rosin bag designed for bottle tech . I heated the plates to 210 and pressed for 2 mins slowly increasing pressure.I yielded 18% 0.8 grams. Very happy with the press so far. I will update this thread soon with better photos and some videos when I get time. I highly recommend @Dabpress the customer service and products have been faultless. This is the best value press of this high standard out there. If your in the market for a pro quality press on a budget look no further, the most fun I have had opening and usung a product for ages. By the way it was Organic Haze Rosin,Amazing to Dab! Laters

Attachments

• 8EDDFB23-837F-49E7-A6FD-524C6978F231.jpeg
    8EDDFB23-837F-49E7-A6FD-524C6978F231.jpeg
    167.7 KB · Views: 696
Last edited:
Very jealous right now lol. I want one. Just need the funds. Congrats on a real nice press. I like the design of their 6 ton press all the others are almost A shaped.

Loving the press and all the Dabpress accessories. Especially the bottle tech pre press. Great work guys now I just need more material to test!

Back