Bomb Seeds Bombseeds test, with Yeatster

I think you may have mixed up growers here. I've had a hiccup in the garden. I have 3 photoperiods, from another company, that were supposed to be autos. After juggling them from closet to tent, to induce flowering @ 12/12, then reintroducing to 19/5, they revegged on me. This has thrown a wrench in my perpetual and poor little THC Bomb has been doing the juggle as well. There is no room in the tent for a proper grow and it is stunted. Because of this new developement, I have decided to pull the plug and wait until I a couple plants are harvested, for proper lighting. Temps outside the tent have just been too cool, 70°

I apologize for the delay. I don't want to ride this out and show some slow, little plants. In 2ish weeks I will start a another THC Bomb and a Cherry Bomb. I hope you can understand my decision and I look forward to doing it right, asap.

Again, my apologies @BombSeeds and anyone else following, for going tits up.

I'm happy he thought your plants were mine lol. I wish.

Sent from my comfy chair.
[emoji16][emoji41] [emoji43][emoji848]

Sorry to hear about your grow. And that's why I grow autos!
I think you may have mixed up growers here. I've had a hiccup in the garden. I have 3 photoperiods, from another company, that were supposed to be autos. After juggling them from closet to tent, to induce flowering @ 12/12, then reintroducing to 19/5, they revegged on me. This has thrown a wrench in my perpetual and poor little THC Bomb has been doing the juggle as well. There is no room in the tent for a proper grow and it is stunted. Because of this new developement, I have decided to pull the plug and wait until I a couple plants are harvested, for proper lighting. Temps outside the tent have just been too cool, 70°

I apologize for the delay. I don't want to ride this out and show some slow, little plants. In 2ish weeks I will start a another THC Bomb and a Cherry Bomb. I hope you can understand my decision and I look forward to doing it right, asap.

Again, my apologies @BombSeeds and anyone else following, for going tits up.

I'm happy he thought your plants were mine lol. I wish.

Haha, you wouldn't want this poor runt at day 17
20181010_115818.jpg

ahhh apologies @Yeatster, i am still getting to grips with keeping track of my new friends here at AFN. Totally understand your call, let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist.

Peace
Dan

ahhh apologies @Yeatster, i am still getting to grips with keeping track of my new friends here at AFN. Totally understand your call, let us know if there is anything else we can do to assist.

Peace
Dan
No worries. I'll tag you in, once I've got things sorted out. Thanks for understanding.

Can we delete this thread? I'd like to start fresh. I've got a THC bomb and a Cherry Bomb wet now.

Back