Bomb Seeds Bomb Seeds - Berry Bomb

Treated the girls to a spa day and a photoshoot.

Berry Bomb 1:
DSC_1443.JPG

Berry Bomb 2:
DSC_1433.JPG

Blue Dream 1:
DSC_1452.JPG

Blue Dream 2:
DSC_1423.JPG

Candy Cane:
DSC_1465.JPG

Overall I'm completely satisfied with this grow. It could've gone better but I think I learned plenty from the experience. I believe that the stunting I experienced at the start was due to the heat of the reused coco at the start and the transplant into the cloth pots. I'm glad I was able to keep them through to the end and I'm looking forward to running them again to see if I can do any better. I will be flowering their photo cousins next and I think I'll drop that in the photo section soon.

I'm very happy with the Candy Cane and I can't wait to smoke it. It smells so good and if it has the same sort of peppy, motivating indica high as the last one then this is going to solidify itself as a stand-by for my garden.

Blue Dream 1 is the highlight of this grow though. She rebounded so hard and her buds are ROCK HARD! I ran an MK-Ultra last summer and it grew them perfectly round hardball og nugs and that was cool but they were nothing like the density I'm feeling in these nugs already. UNREAL! I don't know what I'm going to do with myself for the next month. I can't wait to try them all!

Berry Bomb 1:
View attachment 694388
Berry Bomb 2:
View attachment 694389
Blue Dream 1:
View attachment 694387
Blue Dream 2:
View attachment 694385
Candy Cane:
View attachment 694386

Overall I'm completely satisfied with this grow. It could've gone better but I think I learned plenty from the experience. I believe that the stunting I experienced at the start was due to the heat of the reused coco at the start and the transplant into the cloth pots. I'm glad I was able to keep them through to the end and I'm looking forward to running them again to see if I can do any better. I will be flowering their photo cousins next and I think I'll drop that in the photo section soon.

I'm very happy with the Candy Cane and I can't wait to smoke it. It smells so good and if it has the same sort of peppy, motivating indica high as the last one then this is going to solidify itself as a stand-by for my garden.

Blue Dream 1 is the highlight of this grow though. She rebounded so hard and her buds are ROCK HARD! I ran an MK-Ultra last summer and it grew them perfectly round hardball og nugs and that was cool but they were nothing like the density I'm feeling in these nugs already. UNREAL! I don't know what I'm going to do with myself for the next month. I can't wait to try them all!
Beautiful Grow, RD :headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang::headbang:

:pass::bighug:

Thank you Waximus, looking forward to continuing with the A(ll)FN crowd. Seems like real solid folks and now that the photo section is here it's even better! I like the autos but they're only part time.

Thank you Waximus, looking forward to continuing with the A(ll)FN crowd. Seems like real solid folks and now that the photo section is here it's even better! I like the autos but they're only part time.
I'm the same, RD :coffee: I Love the autos, and always keep some running for either tests or patient requests, but I do primarily photos, for production:thumbsup:
Thanks for being part of the AFN Fam:headbang:
:pass::bighug::headbang:

Do you guys think that Blue Dream is worthy of the February POM/BOM Contest?

My goal is to be able to grow plants that are as beautiful as they are clean and potent.

Berry Bomb 1:
View attachment 694388
Berry Bomb 2:
View attachment 694389
Blue Dream 1:
View attachment 694387
Blue Dream 2:
View attachment 694385
Candy Cane:
View attachment 694386

Absolutely awesome.

The one little berry bomb and the one little blue dream came out to < 1 oz each dried. They're both delicious and frosty.
The Candy Cane is still drying but seems like me to be around 4 and the big blue dream is maybe 5. The other berry bomb is still hanging. I'll chime in with better numbers once I've got 'em and I'll see if I cant' get a bit of a smoke report together as well.

DSC_0004.JPG

Some things just can't be rushed amirite?

Going for the nice slow dry and proper cure I hope. The first two little plants have been giving some wonderful flavors as they evolve. This is quickly becoming my favorite part of the journey. I just hope I don't mess anything up and have to deal with mold during the cure again.

I have a couple of analog hygrometer/thermometer combos. They're just cheap-o's I guess but they're about 10% out from each other on the humidity side. I've been trying to keep them at that 60% range but it's tough to tell if they're at 50%, 60% or 70% y'know? I don't know how precise I need to be but damn I want this to go well.

Back