Bomb Seeds Bomb Seeds Autoflower Battle I. 2020 at AFN!

Who won Bomb Seeds 1. Leg? Vote for 3.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
no ive got everythin but bomb am sure i had a couple that were freebies still time to order though eh?
.....should be ok dude, I would get my order in soon tho...Xmas post is slower sometimes due to heavy traffic, as i'm sure you know dude lol...Good luck for the comp :pass:

Hi pal, all the seeded places have gone, but if you have your own bomb seeds you can enter :thumbsup: ,
Battle places are sponsored places, as seeded we call who plays with own seeds.
no ive got everythin but bomb am sure i had a couple that were freebies still time to order though eh?
You can get in as seeded with your own seeds, but will not be eligible for the winning price. If you order now Bomb Seeds there still plenty of time for delivery to begin of 01/01/20.

Trooperwife
Nobody told me i inserted wrong list of combatants.

So this is the original combatant list to fight this Grow Off:
@Trooperwife
@pop22
@MesaBoogie
@MissUniverse
@Feenix
@Dudeski
@Padawan1972
@Rwg111

lol, I was just wondering the other day and wanted to ask you but the website kept running into problems, couldn't load properly so I logged off.

Bomb Seeds arrived safe and sound and waiting for the New Year for germination!
Germination of Cosmic Bomb

P1010019.jpg

Bomb Seeds Week 1 update - Day 1 - Cosmic Bomb pops out! Planted it in a 11L fabric pot with coco and topped with soil as I just ran out of coco :biggrin:

Day 1.jpg

Bomb Seeds week 2 update - She is looking good, fed her 100ml everyday with EC 0.6, ph 5.8.

Day 2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Feenix
lol, I was just wondering the other day and wanted to ask you but the website kept running into problems, couldn't load properly so I logged off.

Bomb Seeds arrived safe and sound and waiting for the New Year for germination!
Same here, saw it but the "Oops" banner kept coming up so I figured it was just a glitch.

Germination entry, 3 THCBombs
Good Luck everybody.
Happy New Year

full

:toke:

3 THCBombs up and running.

full

Day 9 update on 3 THC Bombs ready to pot today
full

Update 2 THCBombs
A change in my gear. Instead of the 5gal. soft pots I've switched to 3gal. Airpots. I didn't like the soft pots. They bulged in the middle too much lowering the whole plant about 6 inches more than the normal planting. Refilling would have covered the first 2 nodes.

#1 I'll have a pot for this tonight.
full

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back