Bomb Seed Grower of the Year 2018 first leg starts 1st May

Done and dusted I assume. Sadly, I'd asked for Bomb gear for my participation award last year :frowny:

:sniff: :boo hoo:

Done and dusted I assume. Sadly, I'd asked for Bomb gear for my participation award last year :frowny:

:sniff: :boo hoo:
Not necessarily. Getting the word out is the most difficult part. Bomb is great stuff! Do you know any others who can join?

Not necessarily. Getting the word out is the most difficult part. Bomb is great stuff! Do you know any others who can join?

The issue for captcold is getting test seed to run in the battle. I am into a battle if anyone else is...I have a bomb seeds widowbomb photo growing right now, though the seed was not supplied through afn, but through Bombseeds, so I am not sure if it would be eligible for an official battle ????? I am running her in my partial sun spot(only 8 hours of sun at most, tapering down to less than 6 by harvest), so this could be an easy win for you guys!! ;)

Any bomb seed is eligible! Just need some warm bodies

Any bomb seed is eligible! Just need some warm bodies

Well I am in!! If there is test seeds available for cannazone testers, there is a bunch of folks that would be interesting in this battle!!

Well, it's a photo . I guess it would be up to anyone else in the battle. I think a friendly comp should be that friendly. You never grew anything big in that shady spot anyway.
:funny:

Well, it's a photo . I guess it would be up to anyone else in the battle. I think a friendly comp should be that friendly.

Ha!! Totally agree!! ;)

You never grew anything big in that shady spot anyway.
:funny:

Hahahaha yeah exactly!! Right?? ;) :D Spliffs...every single plant that comes out of the partial sun garden is a wimpy spliff!! ;)

Back