Bob's Journey into Hybridisation and Genetics - For Dummies

Just read this, I appreciate you and all you do on here @Bob's Auto's. I’ve learned a lot just reading your thread. Take care and stay safe mate. Will be waiting for your return.

Small update...While being sober my lack of initiative has disappeared and I got to work connecting both tents together so the extraction fan from the first tent can exhaust the second as well.
I made use of two Secret Jardin ducting flanges. The one in the main tent also got a light blocker. This is a sort of vent, which allows for air transfer, but the light can't penetrate.

The second tent doesn't need to be light proof as the plants inside will receiver 24/7 light.
1706449965276 _small.jpg

Finished everything up by installing a small monkey fan, the XXL heatpad and the three Grodan selfwatering trays. The temperature probe on the grodan trays is for the heatpad. The white thingy that's hanging from the ceiling is my diy temp/humid/VPD sensor.
1706449965281 _small.jpg

Anyway...The only thing I'm concerned about is the lighting. I'm not so sure that the amount the Led strip provides will be enough to veg the plants properly. It is what it is...

Regards,

Bob :toke:

Hey @Bob's Auto's
Plants looking great. Makes me really happy to read this thread a good example how to teach breeding. I think @Doctor's Choice will like this thread too.
@Doctor's Choice
Check out Bob's thread he teach people how to breed their own maybe this good be interesting to you to support each other.

Have a nice day you all
cu tobe

Yeah, everybody is welcome in this thread. The more the merrier I would say. :cheers:
@Doctor's Choice, I feel we all have a big thank you to say to you, because it all started with you guys. These old timers went against the mainstream creating something that no one wanted and look now, several decades later and auto's are more popular then ever!!

To all...Sorry for being absent for a while. I'm dealing with some personal issues. I'll be back though!!
Currently spending loads of time fishing...
1885449734101 _small.jpg

...and searching for that light at the end of the tunnel 🕯️
giphy.gif

Speaking of lights. I've got two interested parties for a lighting demo, which is great as I don't want to disappoint you guys and more specifically my buddy with a failure because of a bad light. Shame though, as I would have prefered to show off @Marshydro products. I feel you get the most bang for your buck when using their equipment. Hope I will get the same results with the new supplier(s)🤞

Regards,

Bob's

Last edited:
Thanks for the rep point all you guys!!! So nice to be appreciated ♥
The two interested parties were just being polite as it's New Year in China right now. Just got answers back and it's a no because they are resellers...sigh...Would need to contact their factories, but I don't have the energy anymore, sorry...
I'm so tired right now...................

Yeah, everybody is welcome in this thread. The more the merrier I would say. :cheers:
@Doctor's Choice, I feel we all have a big thank you to say to you, because it all started with you guys. These old timers went against the mainstream creating something that no one wanted and look now, several decades later and auto's are more popular then ever!!

To all...Sorry for being absent for a while. I'm dealing with some personal issues. I'll be back though!!
View attachment 1663823

...and searching for that light at the end of the tunnel 🕯️
giphy.gif

Speaking of lights. I've got two interested parties for a lighting demo, which is great as I don't want to disappoint you guys and more specifically my buddy with a failure because of a bad light. Shame though, as I would have prefered to show off @Marshydro products. I feel you get the most bang for your buck when using their equipment. Hope I will get the same results with the new supplier(s)🤞

Regards,

Bob's
Hey there! 🎣 Thanks for the warm welcome and kind words🫶🏻☀️It's awesome to hear your appreciation and we are happy to become a part of Autoflower forum 🚀🚀🚀🌱

❤️ ... It's good for the soul.

That's a super fat carp...seeing that and knowing you're on the other side of the pond makes me think of Wels catfish, but I don't know that those monsters are as close to you 🦈

Hope you're getting some rest :cheers:

Back