Sweet Seeds - Black Cream Smoke Report by JR -

JAYAR

Found in Anarchy
Reaction score
What's up y'all a few weeks ago I wrapped up my Black Cream grow under an 180W LED light. It was my first time growing in coco and I grew 2 of them in 3.4 gallon Airpots in a 3'x3' tent, along with a TD. It's good weed and incredibly frosty so I would recommend it to my friends. This is also my first smoke report hope you enjoy it!!
"AFN smoke out""AFN smoke out""AFN smoke out"

SeedBank: Attitude Seedbank

Strain: Black Cream

Did it autoflower?: Yes @ day 22

Soil/hydro: Canna Coco

Nutes: Canna Coco A&B, Rhizotonic, PK 13/14, Vinegar

Light (kind and schedule): GrowNorthern Ms0006 180W @ 20/4

From seed to harvest date: 80 days from germination

Dry Yield: 15 grams

High/Effect Duration: .5g - 2+ hours
:thumbs:

Rate Scale: 1 bad - 5 great

BAG APPEAL: 4****
The colors are beautiful. Dark purple, bright red hairs, yellow and white crystals. Everyone I've showed it to really loved the colors. I took off 1 star because only a few colas were the density I wanted. No big deal though.

THE GROWTH: 3.5****
She grew a very nice size (36") with a nice indica structure. I LST'd her and the end-structure had real pretty, short branches with nice spacing. But on mine she grew pure foxtail bud and she didn't fill out like I thought she would. I took off 1.5 stars for that. Pics below.

THE SMELL: 4****
She smells very pleasant. On the aroma wheel, I would put her under the Sour side, but with a sharp fruit/incense overtone. I usually don't like incense smelling bud, BUT she does have a sweet whipped cream undertone that evens out the sharpness making the smell very nice and complex. Some spicy tones before you grind up the bud.

THE SMOKE: 5*****
Damn good smoke. Very thick and some chest expansion. With a 3 week cure I love that she is just the perfect amount of rough. Makes the smoke very satisfying since I kicked tobacco.

THE HIGH: 5*****
Heavy hitting high. I harvested with 20% Amber, 40% clear, and 40% cloudy trichomes. The result is a good high. Almost instantly, my face is numb, eyes low. After 15 mins my head is melting off from the inside. The body high is very nice,too. Muscles get relaxed but sometimes there are some interesting waves of sensations. Will put me to sleep if I want to, or will keep me up if I want to.

THE TASTE: 3.5***
Taste is good. On exhale you get a pleasant aftertaste. Most of it is lost though when burned in a joint... I think cause it's only got a 3 week cure.

attachment.php

361985-jrs-black-cream-think-different-grow-so-far-insidejar-2-.jpg

Between the two girls, I learned a lot. I got to see an intense case of N toxicity.. a bunch of leaves clawed at perfect 90 degree angles. Not gonna lie it was pretty scary looking. One girl had some weird mutations like snow white fingers and leaves half green/half white.

355684d1401331865-jrs-black-cream-think-different-grow-so-far-albino-leaf.jpg

The coolest thing tho was at harvest... one of them dripped sap from where I cut the branches. Even some buds ooze liquid when I break them up. Weirdest thing ever. I've tasted it a few times too and it's sweeter than honey. Delicious, put on your waffles, syrup. On this pic you can see a bead of syrup where I broke the bud at the middle left. Another nug literally squirted lol. Cool stuff.

364129-jrs-black-cream-think-different-grow-so-far-bcsap.jpg

bctrike.jpgtrichomebc.jpgblack creambud (2).jpgbcday40ish.jpg

Take a look at mygrow journal, and the results of my other Black Cream and Think DIfferent.
Hope y'all enjoyed my smoke report. Give Black Cream a try you won't be disappointed. :thumbs: :peace:

"AFN smoke out":smoke::pimp:

Attachments

• blackcreamcloseup.jpg
    blackcreamcloseup.jpg
    157 KB · Views: 723
Last edited:
:slap:

Nice review man :thumbs:

Love the black cream lol Mine just got its last feed of nutes so should be coming down in the next couple weeks

Mine just got its last feed of nutes so should be coming down in the next couple weeks

Exciting bro! I wish we could trade a nug so we could taste eachothers lol. Thanks for the rep and compliment too shumway!!!

No problem man :grin:

Mine never lasts long enough to get a proper cure but last one was pretty tasty and smooth lol

Nicely done smoke report, my man!:pass:

Thanks TGB, in a couple more weeks I'll put up a TD report.
No problem man :grin:

Mine never lasts long enough to get a proper cure but last one was pretty tasty and smooth lol

Hahaha nice! I have one bean left I'm gonna give it another go in a few months.

My Favorite Color And Smoke So far.....

Smking some As We speak ....glad we can Share some.together :no:

Nice review man!! :)

Rep Slap!

Loved my black cream - distant memory unfortunately. I know i've got one bean left .. i also the vial got separated from the packaging so it'll be a nice little surprze when it surfaces :D

as for this

355684d1401331865-jrs-black-cream-think-different-grow-so-far-albino-leaf.jpg

I got one of them too.

Grew 2 cream mandarins and one of them got that half white leaf that you've got - it carried on almost every leaf on one side of the plant. - Had no effect on the smoke.

The clever folk called it "Varieagated" weed or something like that :rofl:
I just grew it and smoked it

Pack this Bowl for two

Frost Purple Nuggets Man!!!! Awesome dude!!!!gone hafta get me sum frosty frosty purple nugs like that man.smoooth n frost man!!
"AFN smoke out""AFN smoke out""AFN smoke out""AFN smoke out""AFN smoke out"
[video=youtube;f5kGUqEBva4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f5kGUqEBva4&list=PLdRJCD4_c7MqOa--jGLdbtD3073LJFu7E[/video]

Back