Sweet Seeds Black Cream smoke/grow report! :D

Reaction score
SeedBank : Sweet Seeds, of course.

Strain: Black Cream

Did it autoflower?: Yes! Around 20-25 days.

Soil/hydro: Coco/Home-made supersoil

Nutes: Supersoil + Canna Coco, Pk13-14, Rhizotonic.

Light (kind and schedule): 18/6

From seed to harvest date: 69 days

Dry Yield: 20ish grams

High/Effect Duration: Reasonable lasting mellow high, not complete couch lock - but calming, a little like being drunk.

In-depth

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: **********
Oh my god, this stuff looks amazing, it turned out black just like the name suggests. Incredible looking colours.

THE GROWTH: ***
Small plant. I should have LST'd early - but I did not. Had some clawing effects, and found a seed in it - somehow. Seems like the genetics may have some stability issues.

THE SMELL: ****

Very non-smelly while growing. When cured, results in something that smells a little like citrus and aniseed. Quite plesant. :3

THE SMOKE: *****

Smooth, mellow high and smoke. Vapes really well. The smoke is super sweet tasting too!!

THE HIGH: *****

Perfect kind of high for me, not too overpowering - so I can still function, but I get great euphoria and calmness while smoking.

Overall, Black Cream is a funny little plant. Probably the most photogenic buds I've ever seen. Not something I would grow if I wanted profit, but definitely something connoisseur will have to try.
Lovely plant, kudos to Sweet Seeds. :3

SeedBank : Sweet Seeds, of course.

Strain: Black Cream

Did it autoflower?: Yes! Around 20-25 days.

Soil/hydro: Coco/Home-made supersoil

Nutes: Supersoil + Canna Coco, Pk13-14, Rhizotonic.

Light (kind and schedule): 18/6

From seed to harvest date: 69 days

Dry Yield: 20ish grams

High/Effect Duration: Reasonable lasting mellow high, not complete couch lock - but calming, a little like being drunk.

In-depth

RATE SCALE: * bad to ***** good

BAG APPEAL: **********
Oh my god, this stuff looks amazing, it turned out black just like the name suggests. Incredible looking colours.

THE GROWTH: ***
Small plant. I should have LST'd early - but I did not. Had some clawing effects, and found a seed in it - somehow. Seems like the genetics may have some stability issues.

THE SMELL: ****

Very non-smelly while growing. When cured, results in something that smells a little like citrus and aniseed. Quite plesant. :3

THE SMOKE: *****

Smooth, mellow high and smoke. Vapes really well. The smoke is super sweet tasting too!!

THE HIGH: *****

Perfect kind of high for me, not too overpowering - so I can still function, but I get great euphoria and calmness while smoking.

Overall, Black Cream is a funny little plant. Probably the most photogenic buds I've ever seen. Not something I would grow if I wanted profit, but definitely something connoisseur will have to try.
Lovely plant, kudos to Sweet Seeds. :3

How about some pic of final product ?

I'll get some pics up in a few hours.
Can confirm a unique experience with Black Cream:
I'm smoking some in a joint - it's unbelievably smooth, and tastes literally like sugar. Not sure how/why, but it's great!

Awesome bro got some curing right now too.. sounds like we got the same pheno too, very sweet with a calming high. Great job bro :thumbs:

Here we go!!

w0iFaEi.jpg

damn bro that looks strait up black lol

Thanks for the great "strain" report tiddlesman!

And for that picture showing the precious black colour, hehe. I've got a Red Poison that is even darker than your Black Cream :D

Enjoy it my friend, sweet smokes!

tommy

Back