Indoor Bear Dance DNA Crew

Drownomatic

Retired
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Panama
I dunked a couple of Bear Dance seeds.

For those not familiar, this is a sativa dominant mix, Humboldt Snowcap mother (Humboldt Snow x Haze) and a Pure Kush x Uzbeki Hashplant father.

It is reputed to be capable of up to 33%! I know, these numbers are sort of like asking a fisherman how big a fish was, but it should be decently strong, eh?

Soil is a mix of Roots Organic Lush, Fishnure, bat guano, and home compost. Nutrition will be mostly @Greenleaf Nutrients Megacrop and kelp. Lighting will be the @Marshydro TS3000.

Hop on, lets take this ride....

I'm curious, why do you need such high thc?
Its not a numbers thing so much as a perceived value of a name, and visual appeal of a heavily frosted nugget.

My excess grow never goes to waste.

I like to grow Old School nostalgic stuff, and the newer extremes of flavor, color, or strength.

I also have a Dulytek 7 ton on my shopping list, and I'm thinking the higher percentage will press well.

I also have a Dulytek 7 ton on my shopping list, and I'm thinking the higher percentage will press well.
Those cultivars are a pleasure to press my friend. The higher THC must come from somewhere and a trichome can only contain so much until it's full...

I've spared you the boring parts.

Bear Dance is in bloom.

IMG20231012050728.jpg

Mid Bloom
Pistils have just begun to turn orange, my personal marker for mid bloom.

Calyxes have not defined themselves yet, so quite a bit of fattening ahead.

I am continuing to add ¼tsp of bud hardener per gallon in addition to the ¼tsp of Megacrop 1 part.

I haven't seen any need for cal-mag, so that jar is warming the bench still.

IMG_20231104_190737.jpg
IMG_20231104_190758.jpg

Back